Nico

Chapter Ten: Nico

NIico was getting really worried about Leo and Hazel. If you have a phobia of losing sisters, well you know, you get traumatized, and a bazillion times scared.

It was forty-five minutes ago since he sent out Leo to fetch Hazel. It was a simple thing to do; just get her and come back. But, hey, this is Leo. The guy who fired the Roman camp. The guy who was seriously ADHD, even in demigod standards.

It was okay if they just had a small talk, but would a small talk last for forty-five minutes? Don't think so.

He trusted Leo, really. But that was under small circumstances, like trusting him to not eat the tacos in the fridge or watching a giant Greek trireme for him.

He couldn't risk losing his sister for the second time. The last time he trusted his sister, Bianca, to a friend, (A/N: who was obviously, Percy XD) well, it didn't turn out great. She had promised him to come back alive but things turned all upside down.

FLASHBACK: An hour ago

"Hey, Death Boy," Hazel called up to him.

"Yeah?" Nico turned around to face her.

"I'm just gonna go out for some fresh air." She replied, half-grinning.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Well, duh," Nico said, rolling his eyes in exasperation. "Cause' its dangerous? And you're going out in the land?" He sighed. "Land means Gaea, Haze. And Gaea means trouble. Khione is somewhere out there, you know"

"Well, I have amazing underground powers and stuff. And I have my spatha with me." Hazel defended.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No."

"YES!"

When realization dawned on Nico's face, Hazel burst out laughing, clutching her stomach in order to stop herself. Her laughing stopped, able to composed herself.

"Yes, it is." She smirked, followed by a chuckle.

Nico held his hands up in frustration, he rested his hands on his waist, shaking his head, but a grin spread across his pale lips. It was the first time he smiled in weeks. After all he've been through, it was good to have a laugh.

"Okay, you got me this time." He chuckled. "You've got fifteen minutes, until I call you."

"What?!" Hazel gaped at him. "How about thirty?"

"Fifteen."

"Thirty."

"Fifteen."

"Thirty!"

"Fifteen!"

"Thirty!"

"Thirty."

"FIFTEEN!"

This time, it was Nico who laughed hysterically at her. He shook his head playfully, unable to stop himself. He hugged his stomach, making several guttural sounds. He ran his hands at his messy hair, making it messier (if that was even possible).