Reyna

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait! But here it is...enjoy!!!

I love you just as Blackjack loves donuts.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Nineteen: Reyna

 *An hour later

"Percy, run!" A girl's voice said, her voice filled with determination but with a hint of anxiety and exhaustion.

"I won't leave without you! We fight together!" A boy's voice yelled a little too far away for her hearing.

"No! We had a deal. We swore on the Styx. Get. out. of. here. Now." replied the girl.

"You swore on the Styx, Annabeth. Not me."

The girl hesitated before replying. "Percy, please," She croaked, tears welling up in her eyes. "This is the only way. If I let Arachne take me without you, Gaea's rising will be delayed. One male, one female blood, remember? If you run now, you'll save yourself, and the world for the meantime. Find the Doors and meet the others. Close it and defeat Gaea's army." She ordered him.

"A problem has hundreds of ways. You just need to have the guts to find it. We need you, Annabeth. I--" The boy paused for a moment, tears running down his cheeks. "I need you. The Seven will never be completed without you. We'll lead the Romans and Greeks, remember? What happened to all of that?"

The girl stroked his cheek. "Just go, Percy, please. You're making this difficult for me and for yourself. Do this, for me."

The boy opened his mouth to reply, but before he could, a cold, mocking voice interrupted his chance.

"Tick tock, tick tock. Your time is up."

Then the scene went black. But before the dream ended, a desperate girl's voice ringed Reyna's ears with desperation.

"Treziţi-vă!" 

Reyna woke up with a start, her breathing now short gasps. The voice sounded vaguely familiar that it was annoying her, like an itch on the small of her back that she can't reach. It sounded so angelic and influential that she had no other option but to follow what it said. At first she thought the voice belonged to her mom, Bellona, but she shook it off since that voice was nothing like her mom's. The voice was beautiful while hers was so scary and infuriating.

She found her arms and legs tied up in ropes and her mouth was gagged with a piece of cloth that has a very unpleasant taste. She couldn't afford to think were it came from, since she was sure that the very thought would just make her throw up the food she ate several hours before they invaded the camp.

Her whole body was numb from all the electricity that surged through her body. Like, seriously, who would yell "I am the drakon-slayer!" and run like the winds and electrify somebody wih her oh-so awesome electric spear? The girl she fought several hours before, that's who. It was almost similar from being dismissed on the last day of school, running towards the exit for the sake of getting away from that place like a crazed baboon, and yelling "Freedom!" along the way.

She looked around, from what it looks like, she's in the cabin where the Greeks were based. She's currently laying on a bunk bed isolated from the others, a curtain surounding the bed but still giving her a sneek peak of the rest of the room, though not all parts of it.  After a few trials, she finally managed to sit up and take a good look on her surroundings. Her gaze drifting from left to right, not aware of the presence of other people.