Merman Rody x Siren Vince

Mermaids, mermen and the sirens are different. The first 2 are the same, one being female, the other male. Both are able to sing, talk to animals and have children. Sirens are both women and men, they sing to attract victims and eat them. Everyone praise mermaids but they're afraid of sirens. Except a silly merman.
Rody is a carefree merman, known as the merman with a bright spirit. One other thing is that he dated Manon, a mermaid princess. They broke up due not working out in the end. A reason is that she needs a capable man to be her prince and Rody felt attracted to someone else, someone he shouldn't even think of loving.
Rody is swimming fast to the territory of sirens, getting strange looks from them. He is looking for the one with a black tail. He is the deadliest siren yet he doesn't seem afraid of him.
"Vincent!" the siren turns his head, his black sclera red eyes meeting the pair of green eyes
"I thought I told you you can't be here Rody." yet he is happy to see him
"I missed you!" he throws himself into his arms, sharing a kiss in the water
"Someone is impatient"
"I haven't seen you for months! Were you out hunting humans again?"
"That is my nature. I'm surprised you haven't run away yet."
"I know you're a good person."
"Says who?"
"I do. I can't be away from you."
"You're playing a dangerous game."
"Is that a bad thing?"
"Normally yes"
"But I choose who to love right?"
"I suppose"
They swim at his place. It's not much but dark decorations. Rody sits on the bed, which is big enough for both.
"Vince? Have you ever wondered how does it feel to... make love?"
"Make love?"
"To feel close to your loved one, your bodies connected, sharing warmth to each other..." his hand trails down to his sensible spot "Despite being men, can we... also be close?"
Vince's eyes trail Rody's whole body, looking close at his blushing face, his fast breathing, his tail wagging. A look of lust fills his dark eyes.
"Do you know what you're asking for little merman?" his fingers rub Rody's sensible spot, causing a small moan to escape his lips
"I want your touch, your warmth, you to love me."
"I already love you. But once you have a taste, you'll beg for more."
"I'm yours to have my dark siren~"
Their lips meet in a rough kiss. Rody opens his mouth for Vincent to slip in, their tongues dancing in harmony, his sharp teeth never scared Rody. Vince moves his lips to the neck, choosing a spot to leave a mark. His sharp teeth leave a bite mark without drawing a drop of blood.
"Be a good boy and don't scream."
"I'll try not to."
Vince grabs a hold of his nipples, the merman whimpering. He sucks both of them, his tongue poking them.
"You're such a- ah~ such a teaser~"
"Good boys are patient. Naughty boys are punished."
That makes him whimper more. Vince teases his nipples until they crave for infinite attention. His lips go back on sucking them, sending Rody on edge.
"Ah! So ticklish! His tongue is licking it so much!" his face is very red
The nipples eventually are pink again after so much touching.
"Please Vince, I want you so bad..."
"Oh? Then beg"
Rody tries to get in a crawling pose to show his entrance "Please Vince, give me your love. I'll be a good merman~"
Growling can be heard from the siren. Rody can't help but giggle innocently. A small gasp escapes his lips. His eyes fell on the siren's glowing cock.
"How is it glowing? It looks like a gem by how shiny it looks."
"I am going to stretch you so wide you will feel it from the outside."
"Oh please do. But before that~" Rody grabs the cock and sucks on it
He swirls his tongue at the top, being rewared with Vince's moans. With a hand he caress his own cock, using a thumb to circle the top. He can taste the precum coming, sucking until he cums, swallowing it whole.
"Such a naughty merman. A lesson is needed to fix your behavior." Vince's hand starts glowing
Rody forgot for a monent that sirens can use magic too. Glowing red ropes wrap around Rody's wrists, bounding him to the bed. Vince gets on top, his tail wrapping around Rody's. There is no turning back now. Two fingers go inside the tight whole, stretching the walls wide open.
"Mmf Vince~" he found his good spot, abusing it a bit "Ahh~ Vince~!"
"My house is soundproof. Scream all you want. Only I can hear you."
"Don't you want a taste before you put it all in? I'm quite delicious~"
"What are you suggesting Lamoree?"
"Nothing~" Vincent leans down to the hole, his long tongue swimming in it
He tastes nothing but meat, his lover's meat, walls closing and opening from the pleasure he is giving
"I can see you are throbbing my dear siren. Are you that impatient~?" Vince glances at his now bigger cock, clearly throbbing with impatience
"It's your fault here. You're gonna pay the price."
"I'll gladly pay it." Vince grabs his hips and slowly inserts himself in
Rody's eyes grow wide, feeling a bulge at his stomach. It hurts a lot, but just thinking of making love with the man who fixed his broken heart is worth it, every second of it.
"Deep breaths. Relax your muscles."
Doing what he says, he feels relief as the pain decreases
"Good. You deserve a reward~" their lips meet for another kiss
"Being with you is reward enough~"
"Less talking, more moaning." he goes straight for the spot
Rody is shivering all over. His inside walls are stretching wide from Vince's thick cock. His walls tightens around it for a moment, earing a groan from Vince. He rubs Rody's shoulders to get him to relax. His inner walls let loose, letting him continue to move.
"Vince~!" screaming his name gets the siren harder, pounding onto him with no mercy "Ah~! Ahh~! Vince~! Hah~!" he can't move his tail as it's entangled with Vince's "Deeper~! Fill me~! Give me your babies~!"
Vince's jaw almost dropped by those words. Mermen can't get pregnant yet hearing him say this was a turn on.
"You want babies? I'll give you babies Rody!" chocked gasp is heard from the merman as Vince went fully in "Such a dirty, naughty boy."
"I can't help it. Who wouldn't want a handsome siren like you~?"
"You're the only one who is so needy for me."
"Good for me then~" he bites him with his sharp teeth on the neck
If the house wasn't soundproof, other sirens would hear what they were up to right now. With a Vincent strokes Rody's cock and with the other he can feel the bulge in his stomach. Vincent whispers in his ear beautiful words, hypnotizing him with his dark voice Rody is so attracted too, as well as bite his earlobe.
"I'm close Rody" he groans
"Don't pull out~!" a few more thrusts, Rody softly moans as his entrance is filled to the fullest "More~"
"Pardon?"
"I want more Vince. Please? Another round~?"
"Are you willing to go all night?"
"Mhm. Who's to disturb us?"
"As you wish then. Don't say I did not warn you."
"Thank you~"
There they go, round after round, no planning to stop anytime soon.
Some sirens gathered to talk.
"Did my eyes deceive me? A merman loves the black siren?"
"The ex lover of the mermaid princess no less. A foolish guy in love."
"Let them be. Charbonneau never had a heart for another."
The couple fell asleep in each other's arms before the sun rose. Rody is one fool in love, but he is very happy with the one his heart chose.