Chapter 32

After returning home, Moon was still tossing about not being able to confess his love to Fransisco in a straightforward manner. At the same time, Francisco was also gloomy about the relationship between the two people, and they also deliberately approached Fredrick and Brandon to discuss countermeasures. Seeing the sorrow of Francisco as always, Fredrick and Brandon guessed it, and sighed for the bumpy road of Fredrick, but did not want to just disappear when the two were planning to preach. At this time, Francisco was being secretly pulled to the rooftop by Moon. In fact, Moon's move was a confession, but at a critical moment, Moon retreated again. Instead, he took out his own prepared lunch for Fransisco To make Fransisco, which was already somewhat depressed, suddenly brightened, and happily tasted the deliciousness made by Moon.

During this period, Moon finally summoned the courage to ask Fransisco whether he would date her. The moment he heard this, Fransisco suddenly became excited, but in the next second, Moon hoped that the two could temporarily hide this relationship, and this was because Moon is afraid that the relationship between the two will not last, because she understands that only "underground romance" can not be blocked by Amelia. Hearing these words, although Fransisco was still dissatisfied, they agreed and concealed both Brandon and Fredrick, but they did not want Fredrick and Brandon who did not know this time to help.

In the following period, Moon always found that he was being tracked secretly. In order to avoid danger, Moon could only hide by herself. Just then, Brandon suddenly appeared, and took Moon to the secret place, and informed her that these people were the bodyguards of the family. Hearing this, Moon was obviously a bit surprised, but in order to prevent Francisco from becoming separated from his mother.

After talking about this, Brandon told Moon with a look of shame, and Mira was at Fredrick's house at this time. Hearing this, Moon was immediately shocked, afraid that Fredrick would misbehave Mira's intentions, and hurried to call, expecting Mira to leave without any notice, so Moon had to ask Brandon to take himself to Fredrick's house.

But Moon didn't know. At this time, Fredrick and Mira were having tea outside. After knowing all this, Mira was obviously very happy for her friends, but at the same time, she also felt guilty that she had dragged Moon once, but even so, she would still bless Moon well, no matter what kind of change happened at home. Seeing Mira's strong appearance, Frederick was very impressed, but did not want Mira to show that his changes were all because of him. However, in the face of Mira's implied emotions, Fredrick regarded the women passing by as if he did not understand them. The friend looked warm and left the bar directly, leaving Mira alone was not a taste.

Here, Brandon has taken Moon to Fredrick's house, but the person who didn't want to be tied up in the dim room was Fransisco, but when Moon responded, the door was locked. Until then, Moon was taken by herself. You can only spend one night with Fransisco. Seeing the embarrassment in front of him, Fransisco felt refreshed, and secretly looked forward to being alone with Moon. Then, Francisco embraced Moon and kissed the girl who thought about it day and night. At this moment, the whole room was Filled with a sweet and tense atmosphere. Throughout the night, Francisco stared at Moon's inadequate look, which made Moon's heart awkward, kept looking up the topic, and recalled the scene of the two Canadian log cabins. They couldn't help tears in their eyes. As a result, his feelings gradually heated up.

Then, Moon and Fransisco talked about being tracked. Upon hearing this, Fransisco suddenly became nervous, but didn't want to be in the next second. Frederick's housekeeper would tell Francisco that their bodyguards came in. Soon, Fransisco turned off the door lights, and quietly let Moon escape from the bathroom window, but he washed his head in the bathroom safely, so that the bodyguards finally returned.