Chapter 25

The next day, Brandon and Violet decided to meet up at their favorite café to discuss the events of the previous night in more detail. As they sipped on their drinks, Violet couldn't shake off the embarrassment of inadvertently disclosing her past relationship with Levi in front of Brandon. She felt vulnerable and exposed, fearing that her newfound connection with Brandon might be jeopardized by her past.

Brandon, sensing Violet's unease, reached out to her with a comforting hand. He reassured her that he wasn't judging her for her past and that he valued her for who she was in the present. Their conversation delved into deeper topics, exploring their individual journeys and the challenges they had overcome to reach where they were today.

Meanwhile, Moon and Fransisco enjoyed a leisurely stroll through the bustling streets, relishing the simple joy of sharing an ice cream cone together. As they walked hand in hand, Fransisco opened up to Moon about his decision to extend his time in school to be with her. His words were filled with sincerity and determination, reflecting his unwavering commitment to their relationship.

Back at the bar later that night, Brandon and Violet found themselves once again in Levi's presence. The tension in the air was palpable as Violet struggled to maintain her composure while facing her past. Brandon stood by her side, offering silent support and understanding as they navigated through the awkward encounter.

As the evening unfolded, the complexities of their intertwined lives became more apparent, reminding them that relationships are often fraught with challenges and uncertainties. Yet, amidst the turmoil, there was also a glimmer of hope—a shared bond that continued to strengthen with each passing moment, promising brighter days ahead.

The tension in the room was palpable as Amelia and Donna exchanged heated words, the air crackling with the intensity of their confrontation. Moon, hidden from view, listened intently, her heart pounding with nervous anticipation as she waited to see how the conflict would unfold. Donna's voice resonated through the room like a thunderclap, cutting through the silence with its unwavering conviction.

"I'm the one who raised Francisco and Isabella," she declared, her tone carrying the weight of years of loyalty and devotion. "I won't let you ruin his happiness like you did to Isabella." Her words hung in the air, a stark reminder of past grievances and unresolved conflicts. Amelia's expression hardened at Donna's accusation, her eyes flashing with a mixture of anger and defiance.

"Did you forget Fransisco's grandpa's last wish?" she questioned, her voice carrying a note of reproach. "As long as I'm breathing, I'm in charge. You would have to send Moon away over my dead body."