7

Heyyyyy, so sorry for the late update. But I'm back! Hope you enjoy your fresh angst.

TW:

-Gore
-Abuse
-Mentions of rape/non-con
-OOC characters
-Angst in general
-Bad parenting
-Neglect

Have fuuun!!!!

___________________________________________

Nobody's POV

Alastor smiled. Then he frowned. What if Vox was in cahoots with... Oh god. Alastor shivered with fear and disgust as he remembered Valentino's cold hands all over him. What did he mean what if? Of course, he was part of this. He opened up his phone again, cautiously. Vox had already replied.

'Great! Maybe Velvette's Café at 12 tomorrow?'

Oh yes. This was one hundred per cent a trap. He carefully placed the phone in a dark drawer and shut it. He walked over to the door, causing him to burst into another coughing fit. There were pieces of flesh in the blood now. Why was he so cold? He washed his hands and mouth, reapplying his makeup for the 3rd time today.

He walked out of his room, almost stepping on top of Niffty. 'Oh! Excuse me deer, I didn't see you there.'
'Are you ok Al?'
'Of course darling! Just something I ate.'
'Oh ok.'
'Hey, Niffty? Can we keep this between us?'
'Sure Alastor!'

They walked down the hallway, stepping into the lobby once again. Alastor wilted a little as everyone ignored them. So, so cold. His staff emitted a low static as he sat on the floor near the fire, legs crossed. The fire was warm.

He leant into the warmth, making sure not to burn himself. The gentle warmth reminded him of his mother's hugs. Or rather, that was what he thought it reminded him of. The more he looked backward into his past, the less happy memories of his mother he remembered. He had barely any emotion for her, he realised. It was just... blank.

Maybe hell did that to people? Maybe his mother was an absent parent? He couldn't remember. It doesn't matter anyway, right? He hugged his knees to his chest, trying to conserve as much heat from the fire as possible. Suddenly, he heard footsteps behind him. A hand touched his shoulder, and he froze for a moment, images flashing through his head.
___________________________________________

Flash back

Nobody's POV

Fear, betrayal, disgust. His thoughts circled, his father beating him for doing nothing. The pain stretched through his entire body, bones snapping, blood cascading down from deep lacerations and cuts. He was nothing, a bloody chew toy for his father to play with. Over and over again this happened until his mind was whisked away to another memory.

The rough hands of Valentino pushed him down, his mouth covering his, cold hands running down his body. (I don't want to go into detail so pretend there's more here :> )
___________________________________________

End flash back here (by the way no time passed while he was flash backing.)

Nobody's POV

'DON'T FÜCKI⹠␣⣓N™ⵍG T⠶≲◍O™⅙U⠶ⱀCⵍ⩖ⷞⰶH ⷞⰶM≲◍E'
His eyes turned into radio dials and his cane next to him emitted a piercing shriek.
'Geez! Ok! Calm down!'

Alastors ears were pulled flat against his head as he frantically tried to keep breathing normally. He shuddered as he struggled to control his breathing, his heart pumping frantically, causing him to start coughing.