13

Sorry for the late update! Schools a bitch.

TW:

-Trauma
-OOC Characters
-Implied rape/non con
-HC/AU
___________________________________________

Nobody's POV

Vox frowned, looking at Alastor, who was pressing his face into Vox's arm. Is he ok? What happened?

'Tell me when the fire part ends...'

'Oh! OK sure.'

Oh. He doesn't like fire? Huh. Vox pulled him closer, finally noticing how cold he was.

When the fire scene was over, Vox nudged Alastor. 'Its over,' he whispered softly.

Alastor nodded slightly and looked up at the screen. The credits were rolling.

'Yeah... It lasted the whole movie. Or the last 10 minutes.'

'Huh.'

'WELL everyone! That was a very... entertaining... and realistic movie! What do we want to do now?' Charlie asked.

'TRUTH OR DRINK.' Angel declared, screaming at the top of his lungs.

The rest of the crew looked around. 'Annnd what is that?'

'So basically ya'll sit in a circle with a bunch of shots in the middle, and you can T or D anyone to do anything you want, and if they refuse they have to drink a shot.'

'Ok then! Raise your hand for Truth or drink?'

Everyone raised their hands.

30 seconds later, they were all sitting in a circle with a bunch of shots in the middle, just as angel described.

'Ok. Who's going first?' Vaggie asked.

'I'll go!' Charlie said enthusiastically, 'Angel, what are the spots under your eyes?'

Angel smirked. The dots opened to reveal themselves as eyes.

'Oh my god! Okay!' The eyes shut.

'Alright... Who am I gonna pick...' He looked around, surveying his options.

'Mr Touchscreen!' Vox looked at him, comically insulted. 'Do you really want to be friends with smiles?'

Vox looked at Alastor, who looked back at him, a blank expression on his face, ever present grin widening slightly.

He looked back at Angel. 'Yes.'

The light above him flashed green. 'Oh yeah I forgot to say, the lights above you will flash green, red, or yellow, depending on your answer. Yellow means you don't know or you're not sure.' Lucifer said.

Vox looked around. 'Vaggie, right? How much do you love Charlie on a scale of 1 to 69420?

Vaggie looked him dead in the eye and said '69420.'

'Damn ok.' Vox said. Charlie was blushing, hiding her face in her hands as the light flashed green.

Vaggie looked around. 'Alastor.'

Alastor looked at her, resting his elbows on his knees, hands creating a bridge for his head.

'Why were you in your room these past couple of days?'

Alastor tensed, glancing at Vox. 'So... funny story...'

Alastor looked around, before sighing and grabbing a shot. He threw it back.

'Stubborn are we? Damn ok. Guys, let's gang up on him.' Vaggie said.

The others nodded at her.

'Fuck you all.' Alastor said. 'Angel; do you actually want to be redeemed?'