23

Hey! 2 chapters to go! How is everyone doing?

TW:

- Bit of crack
- Implied suicide
- OOC
- AU/HC

___________________________________________

Nobody's POV

Alastor clung to Emily, weeping, apologising profusely.

'I-im so s-sorry-'

'Its fine! No hard feelings. I know why. You were feeling so overwhelmed.'

'But-'

She pulled him close. 'Nope! You're not to blame. Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell Charlie, it'll be like a little secret.' She smiled mischievously.

Alastor cracked a small smile at her tone. I guess being so innocent meant anything viewed as 'naughty' is exciting.

'But still, I shouldn't've-'

'OMG CAN U STFU??? I ALR TOLD U THAT IT'S FINE.'

Alastor winced at her loud tone, his ears drooping slightly. He sighed.

'I guess we should get back to Charlie?' Emily said.

'But...' Alastor gestured to his face, smeared with tears.

Emily snapped her fingers, making all traces of tears on Alastor's face disappear.

'Let's go!'

Alastor ran a hand down his face, smooth skin running under his fingers. He tugged at a fistful of his hair, putting on his best smile and walking confidently after Emily.

'Hey guys! Where'd you go?'

'Oh, we just had a talk.' Emily said.

Alastor nodded, shifting uneasily.

They walked back, all sitting down in the apartment. The girls sat down on the couch, and Alastor sat on the floor.

'So uh, what now?' Emily asked.

'Well, I'm gonna go paint the bathroom walls with my own blood, toodles!' Alastors said, standing back up.

'WHAT THE FUCK???' Charlie yelled, making Emily wince.

'Dude relax. I was kidding'

'Not funny.'

'Good for you.'

'Seriously. That is not something you joke about.'

'Pfftttt, lighten up.'

'How old are you? You shouldn't be thinking about that sort of stuff so young.'

'Im like... 16 plus 1. I cant do math. And I don't give a f... frick.'

'One, that is super easy addition, and two, that is absolutely horrible. How did you even die?'

Alastor looked away, closing his eyes and sighing. 'That's no something you just ask, Princess.'

'Oh... sorry.'

'No, its fine, I just-' He said in an exasperated tone. 'Just not something I would like to recall.'

'Oh! Oh ok.'

He winced at the memories, rubbing his neck, running his fingers over the slight rope burns that remained.

Emily noticed this, looking at him with pity. Charlie looked down, embarrassed. Of course it would be a sore spot. It's death for god's sake.

Alastor sighed, sitting down at the table and slumping onto it.

'Are you... okay?' Charlie asked.

'Physically? Or emotionally?'