17

GUESS WHO'S BACK. BACK AGAIN. Heyyyy y'all, thanks for letting me take the week off! I feel much better. I PROMISE I'll go back to 2-3 chapters a week. Thanks!

TW:

- Mentions of SH
- Implied mentions of Rape/Non-con
- Angst (Ofc)
- AU/HC
- Gore

___________________________________________

Nobody's POV

Alastor shut up, turning away.

'I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay,' He repeated, murmuring. 

'I'M STILL MAD ABOUT THE SHEER LACK OF MACDONALDS HERE.'

'SHIT DON'T WE HAVE AN OVERLORD MEETING TODAY?' Vox yelled at Alastor.

'MY EARS ARE BLEEDING FROM ALL THIS YELLING.' Alastor shouted back.

'ARE THEY?' Vox reached for his ears

'FUCK OFF!' Alastor yelled, swatting at his hands.

Vox tackled him again, pinning his hands above his head and fondling his ears.

Alastor squeezed his eyes shut, trying to fight back the memories of him.

Vox looked at his face and froze, realising what he did wrong. He got off quickly.

'Sorry.'

Alastor took a breath, before replying, 'It's fine.'

He stood up, breath hitching when Vox grabbed his arm.

'Your arm is so skinny. When did you last eat?'

The others, consisting of Vaggie, Lucifer, and Niffty, looked at him. Alastor stared at Vox, blinking, and walked back into the lobby. Vox looked after him.

'What.'

'WHO THREW MARSHMALLOWS ON MY BED. OWN UP BITCH.' Angel burst back into the kitchen.

Lucifer started sweating, and Vox shoved his way past Angel, following Alastor into the lobby, where he was sitting near the fire.

Vox plopped himself down next to him, wincing when he saw a small trail of blood dripping from his ear.

'Oh no, you weren't lying.' Vox said sympathetically.

Alastor didn't reply, the reflection of the fire in his eyes growing, his pale face bathed in warm yellow light. Vox pulled him closer, quietly sitting in front of the fire when Charlie came rushing down the stairs, excitedly squealing. She was in her usual red outfit, her hair brushed and put up as usual. 

'Where are you going?' Vox inquired.

Charlie looked at them, pausing with a breathless smile on her face, cooing when she saw them hugging.

'I'm going to the Heaven Embassy. My dad let me take another meeting!'

'Nice.'

'Good luck!' Alastor chimed in.

'Thanks?' She had never seen him so... chipper before.

She nodded to them and walked out, the door swinging shut behind her.

'That was nice of you Al.' Vox said, smiling down at the bundle of red in his arms.

Alastor shifted, the warm arms encompassing him reminding him of some... unpleasant times. He sat up and moved away, leaning against the wall, shivering as his cold skin met the rough, icy surface. Vox looked over at him, concerned and a bit upset, then sat up straight, eyes wide.