2

HEYY BITCHHHH!!! yOu lOoK mIGhTy fInE tOdAy!!! - this rando in my class he was like a fucking migit and imagine a short ass guy (literally 3'4" coming up to you in fucking Alvin and the chipmunks ahh voice going: 'yOu lOoK mIGhTy fInE tOdAy!!!' like wtf

TW:

- OOC
- AU/HC
- Drugs
- BLOOD!!!
- I interrupt way to much lmao
- Lil bit of crack

___________________________________________

Nobody's POV

Everybody's heads snap (crack)up as a too-skinny female figure stands in the doorway. 'Cherri bomb?' Charlie and Angel both say simultaneously.

'Uhm-'

She is cut off as Angel tackles her with a hug.

'Where have you been? Of course you can stay here!'

Angel bombards her with questions as Alastor sips from his 'Oh deer' mug that he conjured up a few moments ago.

Alastor looks down. Shit. There were faint blood stains on his torso, the blood having leaked through the bandages. Hopefully no one will notice. His suit is already red, right?

'So you've met Alastor, Right Cherri?' Charlie chirps.

'Y-Yeah. Hi.'

Cherri stutters. Alastors eyes narrow. Is she ok? She's too skinny, I can see her bones... and she keeps stuttering... What am I thinking? I'm going soft. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

'Ah yes, Angel's friend. Nice to see you again, my deer.' Alastor says out loud.

His chest is kinda red... Is he ok? Cherri thinks.

'Your chest is kinda red Al, you good?'

'Well if you haven't noticed deer I am wearing a red suit, hahaha!'

'Watch out, she's onto us.'

'Shut up.'

'Did your cane just-'

'Yes.'

'...'

'Anyway, Al, can you show Cherri to her room?' Charlie asks, batting her eyes.

'Sure. Follow me deer.'

Al leads Cherri up to her room, right next to Angels. Fuck it. Cherri needs help.

'...hey Cherri...'

'Yeah?'

'I noticed that you've been... stuttering a lot... and I don't think you've been eating properly...'

Al hesitated. 'Are you ok?'

Cherri looked up at him, eye wide.

'I don't think I've ever heard you be compassionate before... the thing is, I... m-miss him-m...'

Cherri says, looking down, eye welling with tears. Sir Pentious...shit. What do I do she's crying do I hug her or something? Al awkwardly wraps his arms around her, wincing as she hugs him back.

'Now you've seen your room, you should eat something.'

'But what about you? You're much skinnier than when I saw you last...'