22

Hello!! Whats up my homies! Feel free to vent anywhere on this page, if anyone hates I'll delete their comment.

TW:

- OOC
- AU/HC
- Panic attacks
- Self-loathing
- I can't write lol

___________________________________________

Nobody's POV

Alastor wept into his hands, the sound of choked sobs filling up the room. His breaths came in short gasps as his head pounded and his eyes watered and his body shook. He hadn't cried like this since...

...

...

He slumped against the wall behind him, his sobs fading to quiet sniffles. What had just happened? He felt overwhelmed, his head aching and his skin clammy, blood pounding in his ears. He closed his eyes.

Shakily getting to his feet, stumbling to the basin and splashing his face with cold water. Returning to the lounge, he sat on the couch and ran his fingers through the soft fluff.

How could he do this? He could wait until she was alone, maybe after the meeting? Yes, and then corner her. He had an angelic knife in his box, so it would work, right? Hopefully.

This was his chance to impress her, to make her proud. To earn some old-fashioned brownie points, be the good little murderer she wanted. Perfect.

He sighed, rubbing his temples, when Charlie and Emily walked in, chattering excitedly.

'Oh, hey sleepy head.' Charlie winked.

Alastor glared at her.

'Where the fuck did you go anyway?' Alastor kneeled on the couch, his arms draped over the back.

Emily glanced nervously at Charlie, who was staring pointedly at Alastor.

He cleared his throat. 'Right. My bad.'

They walked over around to the front of the couch, sitting down.

'So, we talked about what to do, and basically, you just have to answer stuff I ask you.'

'Oh ok. Is there anything else?'

'Nah.'

'Okay.'

Charlie scrutinised him, squinting. 'Your eyes are kinda red Alastor. Wanna tell us something?'

'No.'

'Oh shit bro.'

Emily looked at her and Alastor stared at her.

'So I'm not allowed to swear, but you are?'

'Yeah, you're like 15.'

'EXCUSE ME???? DID YOU JUST COMPARE ME TO A 15 YR OLD???? HOW DARE YOU.'

'Well then how old are you?'

'Uhhh.... Wow, we got some good-looking floor here.'

'Way to dodge the question.'

'ANYWAY, we've got to go now actually.' Emily interjected.

'Lead the way.'

A few minutes later, they stopped in front of a large building, coated in shiny metal and quartz, pillars of marble stretching up into oblivion. Alastor looked up at it, lips slightly parted in wonder.

Emily elbowed him, making him flinch.

'Pretty cool, right?'

'Yeah I guess.'