18

Wsg my homies, any suicidal thoughts? Anyway, here's your food guys!

TW:

- Drug use
- HC/AU
- TRAUMA
- Abuse
- Mysteries
- OOC Characters

___________________________________________

Nobody's POV

Alastor slumped against the door, sinking to the floor, Kee Kee coming to sit in his lap. Why did he have to be this way? So weak.

He clawed at the carpet, shredding it under his sharp nails. Kee Kee chased his hand, and he smiled weakly. Why did he feel so tired suddenly? He was... exhausted, actually.

He crawled over to his bed, reaching under and taking some pills, hoping that they would help. He stood up, shivering at the newfound chill that he had grown accustomed to over the last few days.

Sighing, he walked over to the door, pushing it open and stepping outside.

'Hey Alastor! You're just in time!' Charlie chirped as he walked down the stairs, 'we're just about to vote for a game to play!'

He walked over and stood to the side.

'So! In our options, we have... Never have I ever,' Angel, Lucifer and Husk raised their hands, 'truth or dare,' Niffty raised her hand. 'And lastly, Paranoia!'

They looked at her blankly. 'What's that? Niffty asked.

Basically, you sit in a circle and someone picks someone to answer any question they want. The question is whispered to the person so only the two can hear it. Then, person B says the answer out loud. A coin is flipped, and if it's heads, the question is said out loud to the group. If it's tails, the question is kept secret.'

They looked at each other, then all raised their hands.

They all got in a circle, and Lucifer started. 'Ok... Husker!' They leaned towards each other and lucifer whispered something. Husker blushed faintly and replied, 'I think so?'

Lucifer smirked. 'Time to flip the coin!' Charlie said dramatically. The coin spun in the air, landing in the middle of the circle.

Tails.

Husker sighed in relief. Lucifer whined. 'But it was such a good questionnnnn.'

'Suck it up, buttercup.' Husk said smugly.

'Okayyyy, next is Angel!'

'Hmmm.... Let's see... Vagina!'

'Its Vagg-'

'Ya sure it is toots, anyway,'

Whispers.

'I'll show you after.' Vaggie said. Angel nodded. Charlie flipped the coin.

Heads.

'Does that mean I' gotta tell 'em?' Angel asked. Charlie nodded.

'Ok,  I asked Vagina over 'ere,' Vaggie flipped him off. ' What she uses on her hair. Because it is so shiny'

'Huh. Moving on, next is Niffty.'

Niffty scurried over to Alastor and sat on his head, whispering in his ear;

'Do you like it when people touch your ears?'

'Yes? Mostly? Depends really.' He was about to let her down when she grabbed an antler and whispered again;

'I have an idea. When that TV bad boy comes back, tell him you have something to tell him, and pretend to whisper in his ear, but actually scream.'