16

This chapter starts out fine then turns into a bunch of demons on crack. And its all Vox's fault. Also I don't ship Vox and Alastor (in this fic at least), they're just that type of friends, yk?

TW:

- SH/Mentions
- Mentions of abuse?
- Mentions of drugs
- Crack
- Slight ships(platonic and romantic)
- kissing
- AU/HC

___________________________________________

Nobody's POV

The others looked up. 

'What the fuck Vox?' Charlie said, walking into the room with a bag of medical supplies.

'What are you doing?'

'He was saying... some stuff.'

'Thats not an excuse to- Ohhhh. Ok, we'll kick him out tomorrow.'

'What did he do?' Angel said, confused.

'Nothing.' Charlie walked over to Alastor.

'Ok Al, lets see those arms.'

She gently grasped his hand, turning it over. Alastor looked away, eyes shut tightly as she prodded most of the skin back into place.

She looked up after she had finished tightly bandaging it, her expression softening as she saw the pained expression on his face.

She was just starting on the second arm when Angel came over.

'H-hey Al,' He waved awkwardly and Alastor pinned his ears back.

'I just wanted to apologise for everything I said. I don't know what came over me.'

'It's fine.'

'Are you ok? With your arms and stuff...'

'Yeah it's fine.'

Charlie snorted, 'It is far  from fine. I don't know how he is still alive.'

'That bad? What did you do smiles. You're much paler than usual, we were talking about that over there.' He pointed to the others, who were very clearly eavesdropping.

'They want to know if your ok.'

'I'm fine. Also, is there an invisible wall between us I don't know about? What's stopping them from coming here?'

'They're scared. WIMPS!' Angel yelled to them. They collectively flipped him off.

'Why?'

'Because you can get a bit... violent.'

'They think I'll hurt them?' Alastor said, a confused and mildly sad expression on his face.

'Yeah.'

'Oh.'

'And... done!'

Vox dragged Alastor next to him. 'This? You see this?' He pointed at Alastor, looking at Angel. 'This is my friend.'

Alastor rolled his eyes, yawning. He curled up near the fire, his head on Vox's lap.

Angel also yawned, stretching all 6 of his limbs. 'Yeah, I think it's time to sleep. It's been a longgg day.

'Agreed.' They both went to their mattresses, Vox carrying Alastor over as well.

The others seemed to get the message, all going to their mattresses as well, except Lucifer, who stayed on the couch throwing marshmallows at Angel and Husk.

Alastor sighed, barely awake, the exhaustion of the day catching up to him.

He fell asleep in Vox's arms, curled up under the soft blue blanket.
___________________________________________