Chapter 14

Heyo peeps here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

___________________________________________

The next day i went to Emilys and her grandmothers house. I knocked on the door and after a few minutes Emily opened the door.

- Oh hi - she greeted me with a smile.
- Come in - she said then stepped away so i can walk in.

- Thanks - i said while i walked on the door. - Is you grandmother home?

- No she went to visit her friends a few house down the street. Can i get you a drink or some cake? My grandmother can bake the best cake in the city.

- No thanks, i have to talk about something with you

- What's up?

- So i bet you heard about what happened.

- Yeah

- So we heard whispering that was in Coptic, and it seemed like the ghost just got stronger. Do you know anything about this?

- Yeah i can understand Coptic. My mother taught me.

- Can you listen to the recording then?

- Yeah sure - i pulled out my phone then played the recording. - This sounds like some kind of spell. Like what the members used.

- From the circle?

- Yeah my mother talked about it a few times. They had to use a spell for Ammon so they can weaken him, but this is the opposite.

- Yeah i noticed. Maybe someone else could use these kind of spells?

- I doubt it. They were very secretive about it. For me she only mentioned a few. Only the members know about it.

- Could this be a member then?

- I don't know, but the whispering sounded so close. How you, or your family haven't seen the person who was whispering

- Maybe we wasn't able to

- What do you mean?

- One of the members died, maybe it was the ghost of them. The other ghosts energy signs hid the theirs.

- Wow you are really smart and cute - she said which made me look at her. - Oh god i said the end out loud?

- Yes

- Sorry i kinda have a difficulty controling my words and toughts, well making a difference between them mostly. Kind of. Just ignore me.

- It's fine. Thanks for helping though

- No problem. Its good to talk to someone about this topic. My grandmother barely listens to me.

- What about your friends?

- I don't have any, its hard to find someone who dosen't think i'm crazy or boring. Not many 17 year olds are interested in ghosts and ancient history.

- You will find your people. Just like i did

- Thanks - she said it with a smile.

- I'm gonna go and tell this to the others.

- Okay

- Bye.

- Bye - she said so i walked out of their house and went straight to the lab. When i arrived Lucky was working on something so i walked up to her.

- Hey

- Oh hey Phoebe

- I think i got some news - i said

- Shoot

- So about this whole incident that happened in that factory. I found out the members of the circle speak Coptic.

- But what a member would do here? Also why wouldn't you guys seen them?

- Exactly. What if the member is a ghost. You mentioned one of the member has died.

- That's possible, and you wouldn't notice the energy levels because there was another ghost there already, so it hid their energy.

- Yes.

- But what does a member wants to do here?

- I don't know yet.

- We have to tell this to Winston when he comes back.

- Where is he?

- The govenor wanted to speak with him about something.

- Do you know when he comes back?

- No, but as we are waiting you could help with a few things. We are moving closer and closer to be able to extract ghost out of humans.

- Yeah sure. - i said then we started working on the machine. After like amd hour or so Winston got back so we told him the news. He said he noticed a few weird things on the sensors so it matches up with our theory. We just don't know why a memeber is here as a ghost. I was trying to come up with something while i was walking home. When i got back to the firehouse the car wasn't there. Looks like they went out. I walked up to my room and just layed down on my bed. After a few seconds i decided to go and work on something. I had to keep my head busy. After like an hour i heard our car arriving, but i decided to just not go down.

- Hey Pheebs - i heard mom open my door.

- Hey

- Are you hungry? We got food.

- Yeah i'll be down in a minute.

- Okay - then she closed my door. I packed up a few things, and walked down. I sat down and we started eating.
After we finished we agreed to watch a movie. Gary wasn't always the best movie picker, but this time he was able to pick something that wasn't full of blood. I went to take a shower and then went back to my room. When i stepped in a noticed Melody in the window. I closed my door quickly and look, just walked up to the window and opened it.

- You realize you're not a ghost anymore? Anyone could see you.

- Don't worry i'm careful - she said as she climbed in. I closed the window behind her, then turned around and leaned to my window. She stood in front of me with a big smile.

- What are you planning?

- Nothing. What makes you thing i'm planning something?

- Your smile.

- I'm just smiling because i can see you - she said which made me blush, so i turned my face away a bit. She stepped closer and placed her hands on my waist and pushed my hip a little more closer to the window. I turned back to face her and we instantly locked eyes. The look in her eyes made my whole body shiver. Her hands were holding me firmly luckily because if not i would have fainted. She moved one hand under my sleeping shirt and started moving her palm up and dowm on my stomach. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

- You make me go wild with this move - i whispered.

- Oh i'm aware of that - she said it with a small giggle, then she leaned closer to kiss me.