Chapter 17

Heyy there peeps sorry for disappearing, i kinda haven't had the time to write the past weeks. But im trying to get back to it asap. Hope you enjoy this chapter and i'll see you in the next chapter

___________________________________________

- Phoebe wake up.. - i heard my name so i slowly opened my eyes. I thought Melody will be there but it was my mom. I suddenly jumped and looked next to me. - Whoah you okay? What's gotten into you? - she wasn't there, so i looked back at mom.

- Oh uhh..just a weird dream.

- Oh okay. Breakfast is ready so get ready and come down.

- Okay i'll be down in five minutes. - mom stood up and walked to the window.

- Next time close your window before some kind of animal climbs in.

- Yeah sorry i totally forgot to close it. - she closed my window, then walked out of my room. After a few minutes i climbed out of bed and walked in the kitchen. When i walked in i noticed Trevor looking at me, so i looked back at him. He seemed weird, i sat down to the table and started eating. After i finished i went back to my room. I was reading something when i heard knocking on my door.

- Come in - i said, and put down the book. Trevor walked in and closed my door behind him. Then he was looking at me weird again, like he wanna say something. - What?

- You know my room is near to yours right? - he said, but i was just confused.

- Yeah why? - he looked at me and then it finally clicked. - Oh god no..

- Yeah

- How much?

- The end of it - i put my hand on my face to hide my face.

- Will you tell Mom and Gary?

- No. You covered for me when i sneaked out to a girl once.

- Thanks Trev

- I just wanna like know were you alone or..

- I was with Melody.

- Yeah right i had the thought - he said then sat down next to me on my bed.
- So you had your first time huh?

- Yeah

- Are you okay?

- Im more than okay.

- Good, but you know you can't keep this as a secret forever right?

- I know, but i don't know how to tell them. I can't lose her again Trevor. Im scared.. - i said with a shaky voice.

- Why don't you try and start in small then?

- What do you mean?

- Tell Gary first, he will understand it, if you tell him what you just told me. I was against it at first, but now i can see you really love her.

- I do

- Then tell Gary this and he will help you with mom

- Okay i'll try - i said and i leaned my head on his shoulder. - Thanks

- You're welcome, but next time just please be quieter.

- Oh shut up - i said and push his shoulder gently. He giggled so did i. We suddenly heard our alarm go off. So we quickly ran to the pole, then we grabbed our equipment and drove off.

Few hours later

When we got back pit back my proton pack back to its place then walked upstairs and then into the bathroom. I changed back to my home clothes and walked out. I walked back to my room and layed down. I was thinking about how to tell the whole Melody thing to Gary. He was always the calmest when it came to stuff like this, but i feel like this is different. But i also can't keep this as a secret through my whole life. Come on Phoebe get yourself together. I quickly sat up and, then i took a deep breath. I walked out of my room and started to look for Gary. He was in the basement working on something.

- Hey - i said while i walked down the stairs.

- Oh hey Pheebs is everything alright?

- Yeah yeah i just wanna talk to you about something if that's okay.

- Yeah sure - he put down the screwdriver and turned to me. - What's up?

- So uhm.. do you remember when i asked about dating?

- Yeah.

- So i actually been dating someone for a few weeks now.

- That's great Pheebs. When we will meet the lucky guy?

- Well actually the person is a girl.

- Oh - he said but he didn't seemed suprised. - So when can we meet the girl then?

- You aren't upset?

- No i mean im a bit suprised but after what happened with thst ghost girl i had the thought you are into girls.

- Yeah about that ghost girl.. - i said then he looked at me confused

...

- What!? - he yelled after i told him the whole story

- Shh

- Sorry sorry. How is that even possible?

- I don't know i barely found anything about that.

- And you're sure its her?

- Yes im sure

- Okay

- Are you gonna tell this to mom?

- Do you want me to?

- No! I mean not yet.

- Then i won't but why did you tell me first?

- Because i need you support when i tell this to mom. We both know how she reacts to things like this. Im just afraid she would want me to stop meeting her, or something. I don't wanna lose her again Dad i don't think i could recover from that - i said without noticing what word i used. Gary started smiling and walked up to me. He hugged me and i hugged him back.

- I know your mom can be a bit hot headed sometimes, but she just wants the best for you. And im sure she won't be mad about this, but you can count on me. Tell me when you're ready and im gonna be there with you.

- Thank you..Dad..

- No need to thank me Pheebs i'll always gonne be here for you okay?

- Okay

- Guys dinners ready! - we heard moms voice from upstairs. We walked upstairs and sat down to the table. After we finished eating we decided to watch a movie. After it ended i walked back to my room and went to bed.