Chapter 18

4 day later

I was layinng in bed reading something when i heard the door open but i decided not to look up from my book. But suddenly i  felt coldness all over my body.  I put down my book amd noticed a dark figure at the door. My body stopped moving and it felt like time also just stopped moving. Oh no..not again..

- Can you feel the cold going through your whole body? - an unknown voice said.
- The blood in your veins slowly freezes, breathing becomes harder and harder. - suddenly a black figure started to appear infront of me. - This is what will happen with all of you! You filthy humans are just dirt on this preacious planet. But im gonna free earth from you all, and finally we will take our deserved place here. And your family will be my first sacrifice. And your sweet little girlfriend - the voice said then the figure just flew towards me.

- No! - i yelled and sat up in my bed. I was panthing and shaking, and my body felt so cold. I was panthing and felt lie my heart will explode. When i looked around i was alone in my room. I slowly cimbed out of my bed got dressed and went out for a walk. It was around 2 am so it was still dark outside. I was walking for 15 minutes but my mind was still full of that dream. It felt so real and that voice and figure..it wasn't Garraka.

- You're right it isn't Garraka.. - someone said behind me. I quickly turned around and seen a person in a robe.

- Who are you? And how do you know about this.

- You and your family have to be ready..he is getting stronger and stronger..

- Who?

- Ammon..he can't escape those books..

- How do you know about Ammon?

- You ask too many questions kid..

- I get this a lot.

- Just be ready cause if he escapes no one in this world will be able to stop him..

- Im a Ghostbuster we defeated gods before.

- You still don't get it don't you?

- What do you mean - i asked but the person suddenly dissapeared, but a little piece of paper flew right infront of me. I picked it up and looked at it. Something was written on it, but i wasn't able to read it. I placed into my pocket, then suddenly it started raining, but instead of going home i decided to go somewhere else. When i get to my destination i picked up a small stone and threw it to the window i was standing under. Since there was no reaction, so i did it again. She finally opened the window.

- Phoebe, what are you doing here in the pouring rain?

- I wanted to see you

- Go to the door, i let you in - she said then she closed the window. I walked to the door, then waited. I heard the key turn, and the door open. But before i could've said something Melody pulled me in. She closed the door behind me, and looked at me. - You're drenched you're gonna catch a cold - she said worried.

- I'll be fine.

- Go to the bathroom, and take a warm shower. I get you some dry clothes.

- Mel i'll be o..

- Nah ah. Let's go

- Okay okay - i agreed then walked up the stairs and in the bathroom. I took off my wet clothes, then i stood under the shower. After 10 minutes i stepped out and seen the dry clothes and a towel. I quickly dried myself and got dressed. After i was finished i walked out of the bathroom while drying my hair with the towel. Walked into Melodys room, she was laying in her bed, she looked at me and i looked at her.

- Hey

- Hey, you okay? Its like almost 3 am, why are you up and out in the rain?

- Another dream, but it felt different. I feel like something is wrong. Also there was this guy in a robe just before i came here. He said stuff about Ammon.

- What. How does he know about it

- I don't know. I'll have to talk with the others. - i said then i layed on her chest. She hugged me and started rubbing my back.

-Yeah, and what about the dream?

- It was terrying..and somehow different. This felt like it wasn't a dream, my body was cold, and everything just felt so real..

- Isn't this could be like a vision?

- You think so?

- I mean it could be, you remember it too well.

- Why would i have visions like this?

- You said Ammon can control human brains like with Lars.

- You think he is controlling mine?

- Not exactly just have just trying to. That's why you see these "dreams"

- This could be true, i had contact with the book before it was put under that shield. But why Lars don't have these?

- I don't know have you tried talking with him?

- No, we kinda barely met since that happened.

- That sounds a bit suspicious.

- Yeah, now as i think about it. I have to talk with him.

- Yeah, but that's a later problem. Now why don't you try and sleep a bit more?

- I don't want to yet, but also why are you up?

- I couldn't sleep, since i came back its difficult for me to sleep. Like i just forget i need sleep sometimes.

- What are you doing when im with you?

- I can sleep better when you're here. And if im not, i just cuddle up with you.

- So that's why you were always gone before i woke up.

- I figured its best, if i leave before your family wakes up. It would be hard to explain why im in your bed.

- True, but next time just woke me up. - i said and i looked at her while i leaned on my arm

- Why?

- Cause i get sad when i woke up, and you're gone.

- Im sorry, i will wake you up next time.

- Thank you - i said, then i gave her a quick kiss. But then i looked into her eyes and leaned back for another one. But this was passionate she held the back of my head and pulled me closer. I placed my hand on her chest and i felt something wet. I looked down and noticed her t-shirt was drenched because of my hair. - Sorry i didn't realized my hair was that wet. - i said when i pulled away.

- Oh don't worry about it, i change it in a second - she said and smiled.