Ruining the Extinction Madam

Venelana Bael was a thing of beauty and power, and while not uncommon in the aristocratic class of devil society, she was definitely one of the more eye-catching jackpots roaming around the war-torn Underworld. Her luminous amethyst eyes, a trademark for the Bael Clan, sat beautifully on her pale, clear face. Flaxen hair poured down to the shoulders, with each strand perfectly bunched up together and curled to make her all the more appealing (not that messy hair would have detracted from her attractiveness in the slightest). More importantly, especially for the beings of desires that devils were, all attire she wore were pulled down by the magnificent weight of her chest; tits large enough to help breastfeed a whole new generation.

Another matter that could be felt throughout the entire Underworld was the unrest that came from many of the Satan Clan descendants. Verily dissatisfied with the outcome of the war, rumours had spread that some were planning to try and restart the Great War and deal with the angels and fallen angels once and for all. It was clearly one way to bring about the genocide of the race of devils, that was clear for all to see, but arrogance and the maddening desire for world domination had started to push this agenda through.

Venelana sighed at everything she had mentally recounted, and not many things could make her feel so exhausted. The Brunette Ruin Princess simply dropping down on her back, eyes casted to the ceiling with the look that said she had no clue what the fuck she was planning to do at the current moment, leaving the Bael devil to simply rest in bed and come up with anything to help move her forward on with the day. 'Now definitely isn't the time to be thinking about business. With how the Underworld is, there might be no business to even do in the future.'

With one of the few avenues in life that she took seriously in serious jeopardy of existing in the current climate, all her motivation looked to have been drained out of her body. Sure, there were other options she could for. If war times were potentially close by, then nothing like some training to help ensure her safety. But, once again, Venelana was in that mood. She couldn't be bothered to do anything else at the current moment, leaving her to succumb to the desires of a sloth and pose in bed for what would most likely be hours.

***

A lot had happened. The worst came to be, with devils soon fighting each other. All the ideological warfare brought about the worst of infighting, leading to an event that would be known as the Devil Civil War.

After the death of the four Original Satans, her direct children: Rizevim Lucifer, Bidleid Beelzebub, Tsufaame Leviathan and Damaidosu Asmodeus were to be expected to take up the Satan thrones of their parents. Rizevim Lucifer, however, did not show any ambitions to take over the position of Satan Lucifer in the Underworld, so the governance of the Underworld fell to the other three Satan descendants.

The Satan Clan and their descendants took arrogance to a whole new level, with their young devil gatherings in the capital of Lucifaad. It was never to further relationships with the 72 Pillars, but to seemingly flaunt their own superiority, viewing the rest as disposable trash (not counting the Six Houses of Lucifer).

The escalating tensions laid the base for the Devil Civil War came about when the three Satan descendants proclaimed their taking over of the thrones of the previous Satans and restarting the Great War. In response, the 72 Pillars Houses, under the lead of the Houses Bael and Agares, rallied followers to counter the possible restarting of the Great War from the Satan descendants - the Anti-Satan Faction.

While they tried to discuss what further plans to take, an order to massacre all members of the resistance faction that are in the city of Lucifaad, without care for civilians or casualties among the, by a young Beelzebub descendant was the decisive spark that started the already blooming Civil War into a full-on fight against two conflicting ideologies.