Usurped Uzakis

Most of the Uzaki family had taken it amongst themselves to go out on a refreshing swimming trip. The only exception was their son, however, who appeared to have some deep-seeded trauma related to swimming. Ironic given he never struggled with it, so the rest of them left to enjoy the resort.

While they were all together, things quickly split. At first, the voices that marvelled at someone's body brought Fujio out, ready to dismantle any of the people who were ogling his family. Only for it to end up the body that was being admired was his own muscular physique; his pride being touched, down to the very soul. The rest of the family aware this meant they might as well have left him there until it was time to go. Although it was well-deserved, Fujio Uzaki may have loved his body a bit too much.

Left to themselves, the MILF and two sisters went their own ways. Naturally, a few of them were hit on, but an easy lie about things circumvented things getting hasty. The resort was vast with the opportunities they had.

***

Silver hair, slim waist, fat back, and the guarantee of cow tits to go with it. Yep, that was an Uzaki. A sudden pressure was exerted on her as hands moved to touch her, those giant flabs of meat moving up and almost knocking her up.

"Tsuki! I missed you, what are you doing here?! And you changed your hair as well? Why'd you do that?"

The voice was too jubilant, too happy, and too foreign. After all... "I'm not Tsuki!"

"Oh..."

A silence persisted between the two of them. Y/N still hadn't taken his hands off Hana's tits, nor had it continued to grope them. He did house the bravery to bend to her level and look, now fully realising that it really was her daughter, not the MILF herself. Y/N's heart kicking faster at realising how badly he fucked up; shaming wasn't enough, they might as well have taken his life.

Pulsing veins boiled from her skin, Hana digging her nails into his skin and throwing them off. Y/N licked his wounds while Hana turned to him; indeed, fat tits right there, and she pushed her fingers into his chest. "Now, who the hell are you?! And why are you mentioning my mom's name?"

"It's a long story, kinda like my cock."

The sudden lewdness brought Hana back, shuffling and coughing. "P-pervert! I'm asking you a serious question that has to do with my family, can't you at least answer in kind?!"

"Ah... yeah, you're right. Sorry about that, it was my bad. I guess I could explain it, just don't let it spread. Honestly, it wasn't your mom's mistake or anything; a happy little accident, if you will."

Hana was breathing heavily, attempting to control her anger. "If you want it to have a chance of it being kept remotely secret, then we have to go somewhere private, dummy!" Hana grabbing him, nails digging into his hands once again, and she dragged Y/N while ignoring the pain she was causing.

***

Hana had to wonder if she knew her mother really well after all that was told to her. Apparently Y/N had jokingly flirted with her, with her mother considering his request if he won his soccer match. And with MILF motivation, he proceeded to win. Even more shocking was how she texted him to go to the hot springs. Y/N accepted, thinking it a joke, only for her to be there and for him to realise one thing... she was a massive size queen, evident about her unsavoury comments towards her husband's hoagie.

"And how long has this been going on?"

"Two months."

Hana had a lot to think about with this. Not enough adjectives capable of describing, so 'what the actual fuck' had to do. All of it sounded so unreal and fake, that her mother would cheat just because some soccer hero had a big cock. Hell, would her mother even accept the flirting and invite him to a hot springs?! That seems like something she might not even do with her family! Tsuki was going to make it a one time thing, yet apparently his dick extended that cock-cunt contract! Yeah, she couldn't buy this.