Bonus Banging Bet

Hyakkaou Private Academy, an institution for the privileged with a very peculiar curriculum for the children of prominent wealthy families across Japan, it's not athletic prowess or book smarts that keep you ahead, it's reading your opponent, the art of the deal. What better way to hone those skills than with a rigorous curriculum of gambling. At Hyakkaou Private Academy, the winners live like kings, and the losers are put through the wringer. Social status rules all, and their world truly does run on money.

This is where Y/N comes in. He wasn't from anything extraordinary, just the every day citizen. There's only one thing that sets him from everyone else: luck. The vague, desired concept of fortune shines brightest on him. It walks with him as much as Y/N breathes.

Recently, Y/N had applied to another prestigious school, one that promised a set life for the future if graduated from. The main requirement that was required was an almighty focus in a specific talent: ranging from writing, programming, to athletic prowess. Y/N had thought it was all hopeless, though he still decided to go with a chance and put luck.

Surprisingly, they accepted it. That was the good news. The downside was that they decided the way he'd prove he had luck. And that is where Y/N found himself as he made his way into the academy. A task to prove that his luck had enough force that a beginner like him could somehow move to the top.

***

First day should have been getting used to the madness in this place, but it moved like a river. One person he looked at was having the time of their life, walking on sunshine, suitcases of cash in their hands. Later, Y/N saw that same person lamenting his situation as he was put under one of the many hierarchy rules that later labelled him as a housepet.

Moving on from that, Y/N took to watching some matches to get a feel of how everything was. He didn't even know how games worked, so Y/N was mostly dumbfounded with a majority of the rules and plays that were going on. The only thing keeping him going was that Y/N's luck hadn't failed him when it truly counted. Anytime it seemed as if his lucky streak ran out, the miracle would persist.

A fateful encounter came when he bumped into someone who also appeared to be quite the fresh face around the academy. There was something alluring about her, but that same thing about her was purely overwhelming and wrapped around her entire being. Luscious black hair that flowed out, cascading like rivers while she carried it in a hime cut. The way her burgundy eyes glittered with endless curiosity, morality practically a blink away from disappearing from her view. More importantly, or perhaps this was just him being baited, she had a powerful figure that could make people snap their very necks if they were caught looking too long.

This was Yumeko Jabami, a positive, carefree student who had come fresh after beating someone called Mary Satome. Honestly, Y/N had no clue if that was good or not. The only thing that mattered is that Y/N needed to start getting some wings, so he issued her a challenge.

Red took over her eye as she gleefully expected the challenge. Already some ounce of regret was moving into Y/N, but there was nothing to do but continue.

***

Victory!

Y/N didn't really care much for the game, per usual. What mattered was the bet. Yumeko was promised a lot of money (his luck had won him many lottery tickets before), whilst Y/N wanted to check how far they went into the academy; requesting to see her vagina and breasts. It was 90% hormonal boldness and 10% curiosity.

So when Y/N won, the look on Yumeko's face isn't what he expected. Despite losing the bet, Yumeko had little qualms casually letting herself go. A smile played on her face as her fingers dipped under her gray skirt, letting it fall, but making the teasing reveal even grander as her thighs exposed themselves from her tights like ovens cooking over their muffin case. The subtle slit there for him to see.