Will Witches

Catherine the Great and Marie Antoinette. The two Witches had taken to getting along quite well during their time in Walpurgis, but only one of them can win. That was clear from the start, their desires clashing as Catherine was confident her one would win out. After all, she managed to hold onto her country unlike Marie. Latter taking those as fighting words, reiterating that Control was stronger than Subjugate.

Of course, they could have fought but that wouldn't prove it completely. They needed another, fresh perspective. Once again, they couldn't use other Witches to help solve it. They were in the domain of Agrat, a world filled with desires. It was only natural that the both of them took a much better option for deciding who was in the right or wrong.

"Where the fuck am I?"

Y/N's question ignored for the fifth time as both Witches looked down on him. This had to be sexist the way they gazed at him. Catherine more focused as she pulled her sight to him while not only was Marie looking ready to release straight gender slurs, her face said it all. Marie was the type to view someone as a pig if they didn't fit every single checkbox she pre-made.

"For an incubus, he sure falls easily," Catherine commented.

Y/N rolled his eyes. "Blame Agrat for my weakening powers. Our queen got pissed off at me because I kept hitting the griddy whenever I wanted. In any case, I'm not even at 10% of what I can really do. You wouldn't mind just stopping or going easy on me, would you?" Y/N asked them, casual about his situation but still nervous. He didn't want to lose his breeding streak; he was 68-0 right now.

Marie grinned. "I like those odds," she said, generating a whip that was making Y/N sweat more than usual. There was so many ways a whip could be used, for better or for worse. And Marie looked like a slave owner with how she was posed up.

"If only it was national throw short people day," Y/N muttered, not that it would help him as both Catherine and Marie were too much for him to handle in the state that he was in. Didn't help that Agrat made extra sure that Witches could 'cook' demons, leaving him no way to defend himself against the two of them as it wasn't long before Catherine and Marie had him pinned down on the bed.

One thing clear to him: the outline of their asses. Y/N had to wonder if Agrat was exclusively bringing forth Witches with big booties as Y/N's hands reached out for that good grab, approving them with nods and handfuls of them. It didn't last long as they threw his hands off their bodies, making his eyes roll. He was an incubi, they fed off desires.

"This is a battle between me and her, incubus!" Marie shot back to him, Catherine not minding as much but going with Marie's flow as his nature was denied. Sure, they were going to fuck him, only on terms that Y/N very much didn't agree with. Personally, Y/N wasn't going to let it end just like that.

Catherine grabbed Marie's hands. "So what are the rules with him?" she asked.

Marie smirked. "Hah, if it isn't obvious, we're going to fuck and see who wins our of our desires! Although he's an incubus, he's clearly nothing to worry about! How about it?! Unless you're too scared?!"

Catherine just clicked her teeth with a small smile. "As if, Marie! I can take him on, no problem!" she shot back, an intense clash of expressions between the both of them. Y/N still being ignored as the Witches finally got in gear but with only those two in their mind as they sought Y/N's dick for each other.

A quick fishing trip as they both lugged his dick out, fishing the beast. The heavy meat present for the both of them to see as they stopped for the first time. Even the hyperactive, commanding Marie didn't rise to the challenge right away upon watching all that blood fill the pillar, leading it to grow more and more healthy.