Perfect for Power

"I swear, this hoe cannot do anything normally. Not to mention, the bitch has a cat. What is she, a hag?!" Y/N complained, ready to ask for that pay rise any time now as he wasn't just taking care of himself or Devils. He had to deal with this expensive ass (in both ways) as it was taking care of someone with the temperament of toddler, nothing good about her.

Okay, maybe she could get it, but she wasn't making it worth his while as Power was doing Power things. Y/N barely dodged the vase that was thrown out of nowhere, throwing a pillow to make sure that it didn't break and ready to give her the ass-whooping of a lifetime as Power was just standing there, menacingly. "Disturbing my time with Meowy should be punishable by death!" Power complained.

Y/N wanted to hit her right there but stopped upon what he saw. "So when did you get into fashion?" he inquired, finding that it would be a better conversation started than whatever  could happen from biting into Power's ego.

Smugness of the highest order came to Power as she wore only a top and panties, but fuck did they fit. Thing, snug v-shaped white panties that barely covered her pussy while her top was pink with 76.1 written on it. Y/N had no clue what it meant but he was vibing with it .The idea that Power was modelling for figurines came to him, but even that was unlikely. Who'd want Power?

"Yeah, yeah, keep deluding yourself. Anyway, I'mma be blunt. You, me. Shower. Now."

"I don't wanna!" Power complained, bringing Meowy to her defence like he was Imhotep from The Mummy. No effect on him as Y/N couldn't help but think towards using the drunk, rejected method of getting his way with Power. That was to say, Kishibe not Rohan.

Y/N sighed as he could be all day with like this with Power if he wasn't careful. Denji and Aki were still on a mission, which might take a long time, but that didn't mean Y/N wanted this to take up more than half the day. Utilising the ancient techniques of being so emo grass would cut itself, Y/N's wrist began to leak blood.

Power's eyes sharpening. "Hold up, that's an offering to me! Here, gimme, gimme! You are already getting to see me in this super sexy outfit! I'll take it any day of the week!" she told him, racing for it as Y/N got closer.

The moment she came in, this is when Y/N pulled a chapter 81 on her. "Stupid, I'm not even gonna let you get the chance!" Y/N told her, swerving behind her and suplexing her. Yes, there was no need to do that, but Y/N didn't care. Quick to start running off while Power threw a blood spear. "Try me, bitch!" he called out to her.

"Get back here, ningen!"

Y/N smiled as although Power was destroying the property, this was only going to work in his favour by the time everything was said and done. 'All according to keikaku,' Y/N thought to himself, unable to hide his smugness as Power continued to chase him like he was a minority in early 20th century Germany.

However, Power wasn't retarded. Stupid, yes. Mentally ill? Most likely, but her stanky ass knew a bathroom when she saw one. "It's not safe here, Meowy," she told her beloved cat, the pet jumping away to safety as Power ventured into the forbidden depths of what was most uncomfortable to her. Blood daggers in hand, ready to make that human sorry and her personal blood bank.

Stepping in, Power freaked out as a soap bar dropped on her. "Ayo, what the fuck?!" she called out, lost at what just happened and blurting the latest - what were they called? - meme in the situation.

Randy Orton incarnated in that moment as Y/N was getting to work right away, no time wasted making sure that he got what he wanted as Power was powerless to stop him. Still distracted by the soap on her, she was thrown into the shower and it came on at full blast, leaving Power to scream like she was being put through an exorcism, but Y/N wasn't going to tell her to read. "Wash, bitch! Wash!" Y/N called out to her.