Feeding Fami

You know, sometimes one just needed a chance of pace. The thrill of being a Devil Hunter was worth nothing; enough adrenaline could be caught from watching four midgets race a camel with height extensions as a prize. Y/N understood that very well, which is why his coward ass made sure to take the job delivering pizza. Food and his life were safe, what more could he ask for?

Well, talking too soon and not being punished for it because what the fuck was Y/N meant to do in this situation? Complete silence as Y/N looked to his next customer. "P-pardon me... want to explain your name again?" Y/N asked her.

The woman in dire need of physio said words unwanted: "Fami."

***

"So there are certain Devils I need to be careful of?" Y/N questioned her, so glad that she was turning his back on him because that juicy ass was all his to see. Staring at it with the most disrespect possible while his dick behaved this time because who knew what Makima could do to him, like take a shower—

Makima nodded. "Yes, the Primordial and Horsemen Devils are the greatest problems."

***

"Is there a problem?" Fami asked, her neck position more problematic than ED.

Several gulps before Y/N could even focus up. "Yeah, give me a moment," he said, quick to bolt out the door but still make sure Fami knew he was around as dialling his boss was top priority.

"My guy, you are delivering pizza, how hard can this be?

"My good sir, I almost want to quit because I'm delivering to a bloody Devil! A Devil! You remember what the Cucking Devil did to your wife! Well, this Devil is a bigger problem, so what do you want me to do about it?!" Y/N complained, delivering pizza was not meant to have one preparing for an early casket.

The silence making Y/N pause as he called into the phone again, only to hear the whimpering and crying of his boss; porn PTSD hitting him as the Cuck Devil must have been really getting into her if even Y/N could hear and imagine how it dicked down the pizza man's wife. "J-just... give it for free," he explained, cutting off the call right there.

"And I live another day," Y/N muttered, not even bothering to continue his professional demeanour as he handed the pizza to Fami and was ready to call it a day.

"Stop."

Y/N's heart not stopping was impressive enough, but he still followed her orders. Fami's disinterested look was concerning; did she want more? The smell of the fresh pizza warming him up while the possibility of his body being cold and dead by the end of this moment contradicted the joy that pizz was bringing him.

"I'll order more. I want only you to give it to me."

'Wallahi, I'm finished...'

***

And so, being Fami's bitch boy is how the pizza gig was going. The kind of luck (or lack thereof) that would make Guts wish more from Griffith as more and more deliveries were made. The whole workplace emoting on the homie as they became aware of how fucked he was, knowing there was nothing he could do but cry.

The only positive was that Fami was a baddie, but Y/N couldn't take this anymore. Suicide or going out strong, Y/N needed to make sure that things would go forward. He would have quit the job had Fami not been on his case, eagerly awaiting him, and none of them dared to risk sending another. Having the baddie's attention in the worst way.

However, the death possibility decreased the more he delivered. At first, it was using the secret Joestar technique. Then he stayed for a few minutes more to watch her eat, then eventually Fami appeared to welcome him for what he could only describe as her mukbang and ASMR drill. 'And me without my camera. I could have gotten ten million hits.'