Fern's Frisky

"Hot diggity dog!! This place is magnificent!" Y/N told himself, having been there many times before. The strip club never got old, his dick never failed to get hard without exception. Whoever made the decision to create such an establishment? Yep, Y/N had to tip his hat off, given he already tipped large sums of money for whatever bird caught his eye. Which was all of them, the horny freak that he was.

Recently, however, there was a bonus addition that didn't tick new boxes; they created and filled them up. Where to begin with her? Y/N's big bag of money, which he totally didn't steal, at the ready as the purple-haired PAWG was given the best kind of service a man could ask for. Everything not perfect, everything unfair with her body as she cheated with a body like that, breaking what was expected.

'I can't believe she actually rocked up to this place! I still can't believe someone like her went under the radar for so long!' Y/N thought, unable to go a single second without drooling like an animal. Her purple eyes gazed into his, the moment he was waiting for. "Took you long enough to spot me, Fern!"

A smile on the face of the bored-looking girl most of the time. Her overdeveloped, youthful body springing up seductively, all the hormones flying out of him and his coins were leaving his wallet like she held a magnet. "Back for more are you, Y/N? I would say I'm surprised, but I know how much you enjoy my body... I like that you do," Fern said, making sure to throw in some extra spins and drop even lower than before.

Gorilla noises was the only way to describe the excitement burning out his throat as Fern was really whipping that hoe. And by hoe, he meant the fucking bakery she was packing! "When did you have the time to steal a whole rump of meat for yourself?!"

Fern took a moment to ponder the question, hands around the pole, dripping all the more lower and looking like she was taking dick deep. Her lips quivering, just barely showing her teeth, making him all more animalistic. Bright eyes of excitement moving back to him as she stared deep at him, her attention only on his existence. "I've always been like that. Do my... fat tits stir you up so much? Does your blood drop too low to not notice this wagon I've been hogging the whole time!? How do you think I support Miss Frieren all this time?!"

Y/N didn't know who this Frieren was, but that didn't matter. "Shut up and take my money!" Y/N swinging more money than Tiger Wood.

"Throwing all this money at me... how cute," she told him, but what wasn't cute was how she moved her body. In fact, it was clear as day how much of a slut she was being. The black blouse, garter belt, suspenders, stockings. All of them was a drug, but combined with Fern, they were black magic as everyone was corrupted by the sight of it. Business was blooming, all from one stripper.

Her movements never failed to turn everyone on, no need to look to know that pants were full with blood. "I'm chipping in my life savings with this one!"

"Just make me fucking broke!"

"She's better than my daughter!"

Y/N had a feeling that said daughter was working her hips about in said entertainment district, but that didn't matter to him as Fern was licking her lips! Big news to everyone, every action she took was a cheat code. More and more money thrown at her, to the point that Fern had to stop for a moment.

"You are all such perverts, aren't you?" she told them, had she said this outside, her face and tone would have been disgust. Here, she welcomed their degeneracy. Eyes spinning until they painted their sclera as that ass was working like boulders dancing. Heavy and heavenly for Fern's fans, which were practically everyone, as she made sure to line up the money in her clothing.

A wink to them, a lewd disposition that said anything for money. A riot thrown as everyone was dishing out every currency known to man! Someone even threw a grimoire out of nowhere. 'I'll take that bonus!' Fern thought with glee.