𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ꨄ︎ 5

More video games and DVDs came from Theo over the next week and a half.

More stolen video games and DVDs.

Sadie had decided to hide them though, because she wanted her and Theo to stay together, and not get into anymore fights.

So they were at the video game store right now, in the DVD section.

"Oh, this is a good one," Theo said, picking out a DVD from the shelf. "It's about this girl-"

"Really, is the pretty?" Sadie smirked at him.

"Nothing on you," smirked Theo, as they continued along, stopping beside a DVD display and kissing passionately, arms wrapped around each other's.

They only stopped when someone collapsed the whole stand onto them, that someone being revealed to be Tracy.

The woman acted surprised, saying. "Hi guys!"

"The fuck are you doing here?" Sadie complained.

"Er- language, Sadie, and I'm just here to browse some DVDs," shrugged Tracy.

Sadie scoffed. "Yeah, right you are."

As security got the display back in order, Theo asked Tracy. "So you're the one that stole your foster mum's credit card, right?"

"Er adopted mum, and I borrowed it," Tracy enunciated.

Theo smiled. "But you did get arrested, right?"

"Er, yeah, the charges were dropped," shrugged Tracy. "If you wanna hear more about it, come over tonight. It's curry night."

"Er, I would have to check with my care worker first, but the soft one's on duty today, she'll let me," shrugged Theo, looking at Sadie, who was rolling her eyes.

"She just doesn't want you to see how she fights with Liam, it's fine-"

"Seriously, Beaker, shut up-"

"It's okay, I'll clear it with Mike and Gina," smiled Tracy. "See you later."

Sadie rolled her eyes as they headed off.

Why did this have to happen to her?

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

When Sadie got back and up to her room, she found Tracy in it, going through-

Oh fuck. She was going through Theo's stolen gear.

"What are you doing in my room?" She asked.

"Where did you get this lot?" Tracy asked back.

"Stop messing with my stuff!" Sadie yelled, taking all the gear off of her.

"Your stuff?" Tracy demanded. "What, Heavy Metal Monsters and Heroes of Formula One?"

"They were presents from Theo," muttered Sadie.

"What, three copies of World Heavyweight Super Smackdown?" Tracy demanded. "Romantic."

"Oh, just go away, Beaker," Sadie stormed across her room.

"Not until you tell me where you really got this lot from!" Tracy's yell stopped her and she turned. "Well?"

Sadie considered telling her the truth, but decided against it. "They were on offer."