𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐬

"Whoa," Liam's eyes were wide and his mouth half open. "You- you look..."

"Good?" Sadie asked, as she twirled in her dress.

Liam held her face in his hands and kissed her.

"You look beautiful, Sades," he smiled. "Breathtaking."

"Well, you look pretty good yourself," Sadie smiled, gesturing to his tux, her face glowing.

Now, the reason why she and Liam were all dressed up was because today was Mike's wedding. He was getting married to a woman called Fiona, who ran another care home called Greybridge, and who had once hoped to marry Mike thirty years ago yet never got the chance to.

And the best part was, all the Dumping Ground OG's had been called back. Sadie would get to see Frank and Lily and Bailey and even Tee, who she hadn't seen in a while, there. There were some others coming, too, but sadly Johnny wasn't able to make it, as he was in Africa at this point and time with the army.

But most of the others were coming.

Sadie was so excited as she applied just a last bit of mascara, grinning.

"Whoop," Liam made a noise as his phone pinged. "Message from Tracy - Mike's missing, apparently!"

"What?" Sadie snapped round, eyes wide.

"Chill, Sades," Liam smiled, typing back a reply. "He'll just be playing us all, it's fine."

But Sadie pulled her phone out regardless, seeing the message from Tracy and clicking on it, seeing her message asking if anyone had seen him, and everyone's replies.

He'll be in the pub was Liam's.

Sadie rolled her eyes, looking up at her boyfriend. "Really?"

Liam just chuckled.

"Sometimes I think you never grew up," Sadie mockingly rolled her eyes.

Liam laughed harder. "I love you, though. Thirteen year old me would be blowing his shit if he ever found that out."

Sadie giggled. "Same."

He kissed her again, slightly deeper this time. Sadie smiled into it, but ended it quickly. Liam gave her a disappointed look and she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, doofus, we have to go."

Liam smiled and followed her out as she added on further.

"Especially if Mike's in the pub."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

"Is this everyone?" Lily asked as Sadie and Liam finished saying hi to everyone.

Most were there. Frank was, of course, and Tee. And Bailey, all the way from America. And Billie and Toni, two identical twins who had been particularly attached to Tee in their time in the DG.