𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞

Pretty Girl ---» Maggie Lindemann
"And you see me holding up my middle finger to the word, fuck your ribbons and your pearls. Cause I'm not just a pretty girl."

abcdefu ---» Gayle
"Told everyone I'm a bitch, so I became it."

End of Beginning ---» Djo
"Just trust me, you'll be fine."

Mess It Up ---» Gracie Abrams
"When I told you 'I'm fine', you were lied to."

...Ready For It? ---» Taylor Swift
"Knew I was a robber, first time that he saw me, stealing hearts and running off and never saying sorry."

"Slut!" ---» Taylor Swift
"But if I'm all dressed up, they might as well be looking at us. And if they call me a slut, you know it might be worth it for once."

Summertime Sadness ---» Lana Del Rey
"I'm feeling electric tonight, cruising down the coast, going bout ninety nine. Got my bad baby by my heavenly side, I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight."

Va Va Voom ---» Nicki Minaj
"If-if you're looking for the main attraction, just hold on tight and let me do my dance."

𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦

Call It What You Want ---» Taylor Swift
"You don't need to save me, but would you run away with me?"

ceilings ---» Lizzy McAlpine
"But it's not real, and you don't exist, and I can't recall the last time I was kissed."

Dress ---» Taylor Swift
"Say my name and everything just stops. I don't want you like a best friend."

Teenage Dream ---» Katy Perry
"You make me, feel like I'm living a teenage dream, the way you turn me on, I can't sleep."

This Love ---» Taylor Swift
"These hands had to let it go free and, this love came back to me."

𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞, 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐞

If We Have Each Other ---» Alec Benjamin
"I'm thankful for my siblings even though sometimes we fight, when high school wasn't easy they're the reason I survived."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬

Family Line ---» Conan Gray
"My mother never cried a lot. She took the punches but she never fought."