𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ꨄ︎ 9

"You cold?" Liam asked Sadie that day.

"No," the girl replied adamantly.

Her boyfriend just chuckled, his hands going up. She definitely was cold, but he didn't want to push her.

The two were chilling in a park in town. They had been out all day, buying things, relaxing and just having a great time. It was two days after Liam had finished his five of community service, and they hadn't had a proper chance to catch up, so this was that time.

As Sadie shivered visibly, her arms laden with goosebumps, Liam said. "Seriously, Sades, take my hoodie or I'm forcing it on you."

"I'm fine!" Sadie said.

Liam smirked. "I told you that top would make you cold."

She was wearing a cute little white top with a cherry pattern on it and spaghetti straps. She had got it the other day and loved it, but earlier today she had fought with Liam, him telling her that she would freeze and her saying it would be fine.

"I'm not cold," Sadie said, shivering again.

"Right, that's it," Liam tore his hoodie off, slipping it over her head.

"Liam!"

"What? I can't stand to see such a beautiful girl shake and shiver," Liam pouted at her, making Sadie smile slightly.

She sighed, putting her arms into the arm holes and taking a deep breath in, smelling Liam's scent on the hoodie and smiling, hoping he didn't see her do that.

"Come here, I'll warm you up," he said, slipping an arm round her waist and pulling her into him, rubbing her arms and using his body heat to warm her up.

"Thank you," Sadie murmured to him.

"It's fine," Liam smiled. "And for what it's worth, that top looks great on you."

Sadie chuckled. "Your hoodie looks pretty good."

"Well, that's just my amazing taste in fashion," grinned Liam.

They stayed there, cuddled together at the park, for a while, both wanting to savour the moment.

They loved each other so much.

And in times like these, it was blindingly obvious.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

As soon as the two got back to The Dumping Ground, they knew something had happened.

They walked into the kitchen, where Tracy was milling about, pouring drinks, Sapph was standing, drinking a cup of orange juice, and Elektra was sitting at the table, a girl by her side.

Sapph grinned as soon as she saw them. "Have you two done the whole 'clothes swap' thing, then?"

"No, I was cold so I borrowed Liam's hoodie," Sadie said firmly.

"Cause she wore her stupid cherry top," smirked Liam.

"Anyway, uh guys, this is Elektra's friend Kali," said Tracy, pointing to the girl.

"Hi," Sadie said unsurely, suddenly noticing that both girls had a snake earring in.

Tee had once told Sadie that Elektra used to be in a gang called the Cobras. She guessed this was the remnants of that.

As Tracy and Sapph left, Kali and Elektra came round the counter. Elektra made to leave but Kali turned to Liam, smiling, batting her eyelashes and swishing her hair.