Chapter 9

The bell rang signalling the beginning of lunch, the students began packing their stuff up to head to lunch. Shinso felt a little bit down due to not being close to the young girl. He waited for her to say goodbye and then leave to the cafeteria with her other friends, but she didn't. She stood there and waited for him.

"Aren't you going to join your hero friends for lunch?" Shinso asked hesitantly, he wanted to know but he didn't want to deter her from being near him. [Y/N] smiled at the boy, her wide grin making the boy feel the same twinge in his heart.

"Nah I feel like I've been neglecting my best friend since I started attending the Class 1-A's hero training, so I want to spend some time with you." [Y/N]'s voice was so enchanting that Shinso almost didn't catch her words, but when he did that twinge came back in almost full force.

"Oh really?" Shinso was in shock, he almost stuttered on his words, but he refused to let his body betray him. [Y/N] smiled even wider at him and nodded her head excitedly, she was very excited to be with him again. She missed him.

"Yeah but let's go somewhere quiet so that the three boys don't follow us." [Y/N] spoke quietly, her eyes scanned over to the three boys she was speaking about. Shinso followed her eyes and nodded his head slowly, a small twinge in his heart was felt.

She wanted to spend time with him and just him. [Y/N] didn't want anyone else but him to eat lunch with her today. Shinso was so happy, nothing could make him happier. [Y/N], the goddess that she was, wanted just him with her and no one else. A warmth spread across his cheeks.

"Sure, let's go to the roof." Shinso spoke knowing that no one else really went up there, he had asked Aizawa if he could use it cause he wanted some alone time. The man had been sceptical but allowed it so when he wasn't watching [Y/N] he spent time up there, it was perfect for the two of them.

[Y/N]'s smile was turned to him again; she then grabbed his wrist and began leading him out of the classroom quickly. Shinso felt a deeper and hotter warmth spread across his entire face, it crawled up his neck and into his entire face.

The pair began walking towards the stairs up to the roof and then headed up to the actual roof, [Y/N] still holding onto his wrist the entire way. Shinso tried forcing the warmth down, but he couldn't it was still attached to his face the entire time.

Bakugo's crimson gaze had seen them as they walked past the doors to the cafeteria. Neither Shinso nor [Y/N] saw him and his class, but Class 1-A saw them. Bakugo couldn't help but feel a sinking in his stomach at the closeness of them, but he ignored it. [Y/N] liked Iida, she didn't like Shinso or Bakugo or Kaminari or Todoroki or Monoma. She was close with all of them, friends as she decreed but her crush was Iida. At the moment.

"Was that [L/N]?" Mina asked as the whole class was staring at the direction they went, they all had become a little attached to the visitor of their class. She had brought an optimism and light into their class, one that could even tame the heart of Bakugo Katsuki.

"Yeah she was with Shinso." Midoriya's soft voice called out to the girl, he was a little shocked at their closeness and the redness of Shinso's face. He knew the purple haired boy was stoic and disinterested in everything, but the redness of the boy's face told a different story.

"Well, she is in Class 1-C, maybe they're friends." Iida spoke matter-of-factly.

"Yeah but it's Shinso, he's so stoic. It's like he's Todoroki at the start of the year." Kaminari said blinking a little. Todoroki blinked at the boy in shock, him at the start of the year? "But he was so red, she is cute and kind so I can see why." Kaminari smiled thinking of the girl. She was cute.

Bakugo snarled at the boy's words, "They're friends, leave them the fuck alone. She'll be in our class later so you can talk to her then." Bakugo growled out, stomping towards the cafeteria. He was hungry and angry that Kaminari had called her cute and kind. She was but Kaminari was such a playboy, she would not be happy with him.

Class 1-A thought over the boy's words and agreed with him before they head into the cafeteria themselves.

[Y/N] and Shinso sat on the roof eating their homemade lunches, Shinso staring at the girl every chance he could. [Y/N] ate her food happily, she was so content just being here with him and he was so happy. The twinge had now turned into flutters and the occasional skipping. He needed to speak to his parents about this as he didn't know what to do with these feelings.

"I'm so happy to spend some time with you, even if it is school at least we're not studying." [Y/N] spoke after finishing her lunch and putting it away, Shinso had finished a little bit ago and had just watched her eating. "I'm so glad we're friends." [Y/N] said softly making the boy feel even lighter than the clouds in the sky.

Shinso watched as the breeze blew through [Y/N]'s hair making her look angelic, she was so gorgeous. She must have been created with a special touch by the angels, she must be. There was no other explanation for her unreal beauty. The way she is able to attract almost every man must be some special quirk. He had to make sure that no one hurt her or made her sad or destroyed that light and beauty she held in her heart.

[Y/N]'s smile would unite nations and stop wars it was that beautiful. Shinso believed no one could refuse her smile, she was too kind and too captivating. Someone must want to destroy it and Shinso couldn't class himself to be a hero if he couldn't prevent that.

"I'm gonna go ahead and pop to the bathroom, I'll meet you in the classroom yeah?" [Y/N] asked as she stood, grabbing her stuff. Shinso nodded his head, glancing down to his watch. The girl accepted the nod as an acceptance, and she left the rooftop giving the boy a wave as she parted.

Shinso stared at the door she had left through, wishing she would stay within his eyesight. Wishing she was with him all of the time, wishing no one else stared upon her heavenly visage. Only him.