Chapter 23

A few years later Mitsuki sat on a chair in a large room filled with other women, including [Y/N] and [Y/N]'s mother. She was getting some makeup put on her face, just a little on her face. [Y/N] had in her hand a glass of champagne and was talking with her own mother. Once the makeup artist was done with Mitsuki, the blonde woman stood and moved over to the younger woman.

"Oh [Y/N] I'm so happy for you!" Mitsuki squealed and pulled the girl into a hug, trying not to disrupt the girl's dress. "I'm so glad my idiot son proposed to you," She smiled at the girl thinking over when the pair had come over and [Y/N] had shown off the engagement ring on her finger.

"Yes I am so happy everything's worked out for you honey," [Y/N]'s mother spoke placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. All three knew exactly what they were talking about, the whole ordeal with Shinso. It had taken the young girl a while to feel more and more herself and she refused to go within anyone's home without some else with her, mainly Katsuki.

Within the other room nearby Katsuki was fidgeting with his bowtie, Kirishima and Masaru was stood nearby. "Don't worry so much bro, she loves you and you love her," Kirishima spoke smiling at the blond man in the mirror. Katsuki flitted his eyes between Kirishima's smiling face and his dad's teary face.

"I'm so proud of you son," Masaru spoke with tears building in his eyes, "You've picked an amazing girl, and I couldn't be happier for you both," Masaru smiled. He removed his glasses and gave them a little clean.

"Yeah she is amazing isn't she?" Katsuki mumbled a small smile on his face. His father was right, but also wrong, Katsuki didn't choose her [Y/N] chose him and he was so happy she did. Katsuki had never felt so content since [Y/N] had agreed to become his girlfriend, but he would be elated once she became his wife.

He would definitely cry when she walked down the aisle.

At the wedding [Y/N] and Katsuki stood facing each other in front of all of their friends and family as the minister spoke the final words, "You may kiss the bride," as soon as the words were spoken Katsuki pulled [Y/N] in for a long kiss and everyone celebrated.

[Y/N] pulled away from the kiss and stared up at Katsuki's deep red eyes that showed only love and adoration for the woman in his arms. She could not be happier than where she is right now.

On the other side of town Shinso stood outside of the prison he had been held captive in for years, with only the comforting thought of [Y/N] to keep him going. Shinso heard the alarms going off in the prison and decided now it was time to leave and collect his darling.