Chapter 11: Where are you?

Normal POV

"Let's write letters to each other then let's put it in this time capsule." Lucy said while holding a paper

"What for?" Natsu asked

"I don't know. I just felt like it, because I saw a film and they made one. They write letters to each other and when they have a big fight they dig up the box and they've read each other's letter to each other."

"Corny but sure we can do that." Natsu said expressionlessly

"Corny, but I find it romantic!" Lucy pouted

"Yeah, yeah." Natsu yawned and takes the paper on Lucy

"Natsu! Take this seriously please. What if we have a big fight like the same as the film that I watch?" Lucy said and holds Natsu's hand and lean on his shoulder.

"That will never happen." Natsu intertwined his hands on Lucy and hold them with his other hand

"How can you be sure of that?" Lucy asked

"Because I said so."

"What? Is that really a reason?"

"Yup."

They've wrote letters to each other and keep then in an envelope. After that they create two capsules, one for Lucy and one for Natsu.

"I'll burry my letter here and you buried yours wherever you want." Lucy said while standing in front of a flower bed in the park.

"Then I'll place mine here." Natsu said standing beside an oak tree.

"Make sure to put some markings on where you put it okay? You've might forget it." Lucy said while writing something on the bricks of the flower bed

"Right way ahead of you baby." Natsu said while carving letters on the tree

"Now we don't have to worry anything when we have our biggest fight because we just need to read what we wrote on those letters." Lucy said and hugs Natsu

"Yeah. And I hope that, that time will not come between us." Natsu said and kiss Lucy's forehead

***

A ray of sunlight flashes through the window into Natsu's eyes. Natsu opens his eyes and sits down. He noticed that he is still wearing his suit and there are bottles of alcohol around. Natsu drink all his might last night because of disappointment.

He stood up and walks through his bathroom. He takes a shower and leans his head on the wall while the water is flowing down his head.

"I think it's about time that I dig that time capsule." Natsu said remembering the dream he got. Actually that's not really a dream because they really made the time capsule and Natsu just forgets about it.

Natsu is thankful that his dream reminds him of that thing. After he takes a shower he went back to his bedroom and takes his clothes.

Natsu wears a black suit and a red tie. He fixes his hair, put some perfume on and put on his shoes.

"I wish it's still there." He said while buckling up his seatbelt

Natsu drives at the park where they've buried the letters they've made. When he arrives at the park, he went to look for the flower bed where Lucy buried her time capsule.

"This park changes a lot huh? I wish I can find that time capsule." Natsu said holding a little shovel on his hand.

"Found it."Natsu said and sits down