Chapter 25: Drunk

Lucy's POV

I'm not jealous! Why would Sam think of that?! I don't care if he already gets his own girlfriend! It's not that I care or anything...

I touch my cheeks because something is falling from my cheeks. Tears? Why am I crying at time like this?

I run to my car and drive myself to some place I feel comfortable. I don't know but these tears in my eyes just won't stop from falling. I tried to wipe them and try to hold it until I found a tent restaurant. I went inside and order bottles of sake and barbecue that I'm the one who will cook. Each table here has one barbecue stove for the customers to make their own barbecue.

I don't know what come into me but I order two sets of barbecue, that was a 5 person's meal, and I order also 6 bottles of sake at the same time.

The time my order arrived, I roast the meat and take a shot from my cup.

Is it that easy for him to move on? He was just apologizing to me but the next thing I will know he is already in the relationship.

Why does he keep doing these things to me? Why does he keep on hurting me?! I take a shot again and eat the meat that's already done.

Am I the one at fault here? What did I do anyway? Nothing. Yeah hahahaha...I did nothing but to ignore him. You can't blame me, I'm hurt. It's not that easy to forgive someone that bring you pain.

I thought that wound already healed up but why is it opening again. Tears just fall through my eyes. I don't care if someone saw me like this. I want to wash out these thoughts in alcohol.

I keep on drinking until I use up all the sake bottles. I can't even tell the time now but I think it's evening already.

"Ma'am can you give me two more bottles, please!" I yelled to the lady owner. Not too long she arrived in my table with my sake.

"Thank you." I said drowsy. My head is spinning now but I can still handle this.

"I love the barbecue in here, I know you will love it here." A familiar voice said. I just can't remember to whom is that voice.

"As long as you pay." A man said

"You're such a meany. Alright I'll pay mine and you'll pay yours! That's it!" the girl said again

"I was just joking. Of course I will pay for today."

"You don't need to--- uh...Lucy-chan!" the girl taps me in my shoulder. I look at her and its Sam.

"Oh...Sam. What are you doing here?" I asked

"Eh..We are just going to grab some snack before we go home. Ah! By the way this is Timothy my boyfriend." She said and introduces her bf to me. He reaches out his hand and I shake it with mine.

"Nice to meet you. You really look like Ms. Ashley." He said. Yeah, that's right. He's Ashley's secretary.

"Ah nice to meet you too." I said "Come and join me." They seated across me. They both look good together.

"You guys are cute. Timmy doesn't hurt Sam alright. If you do I will smack you hard enough that you will forget your own name. She's my precious friend and I don't want her to experience what I am feeling right now. Don't take her for granted!" I said and laugh after a shot.

"Lucy-chan...how long have you been here?" Sam asked

"I was just here a moment ago." I said

"I think not." Timmy said and points to my used bottles. "Lucy-chan your drunk. I think I need to take you home now."