Chapter 17: Seoul

Natsu's POV

We went to the hotel that we are going to stay in after we landed herein Seoul and it looks like we have a problem in getting our rooms.

"What?!" Lucy said. Lucy is talking now to the receptionist at the counter in Korean language. I didn't know she can speak Korean.

"We book what you have told us ma'am. One room with two beds." The lady receptionist said

"You didn't even tell me that you want me in the same room as yours." I tease to make her head cool down but I think I just made it worst. She gave me a death glare.

"Sorry." I said

"I said we need two rooms with one bed each." Lucy said

"I'm sorry ma'am."

"Ha. It's no use pushing my side." Lucy said in Japanese.

"Okay we are just going to rent another room." She said

"I'm sorry ma'am but we are fully booked today." The receptionist said

"What?!"

"Lucy calm down. We can find another hotels if you want." I suggested. She takes a deep breath then nodded in acceptance.

We look for hotels with vacant rooms but we can't find any. They said that there are lots of tourists this season. I understand that because its winter and we am also tourist here for the same reason. My hands are getting cold. I look at Lucy and she is keeping her hands warm under her armpits of her winter jacket. We are waiting for a cab to arrive.

"Here use this on your hands." I said and gave her my white scarf. Actually this is the same scarf that she gave me. It's awkward to give it to her so I handed it to her without looking at her.

"No thanks I can still handle the cold." She said stubbornly. I look at her and she's shivering.

"No you can't handle it anymore." I grab her hands and its freezing cold. Why didn't she even bring some pair of gloves? She can't resist my grip even if she wants to. I wrap the scarf on her hands and keep them secure with my hands. She looks at me but I didn't look at her. I can just see her eyes at the corner of my eyes.

The cab arrives and we both went inside the cab. I instructed the driver to find us a hotel to stay. I look at Lucy whose looking outside, with her hands on her lap wrap in my scarf I gave her. I smile for a bit thinking that she's not rejecting me anymore.

"Sir. we arrived at the hotel you can stay." The driver said in Korean. I can understand Korean but can't actually speak it. I gave him the payment and we both went in to the hotel.

Good thing there are two vacant single rooms here.

"Just knock on my door if you want to go outside to look around okay." I said

"Alright sir." she said and we enter our rooms together. Her room is just beside mine.

I put my things beside my bed and I take off my jacket since there is a heater inside my room. I look around the room, there's a little refrigerator here and a shower and a closet.

I look outside the window and everything is white because of the snow that is falling through the sky.

I think it's not a good idea if we went outside today. Lucy might catch a cold.

I change into comfortable clothes; I take off my suit and change into a turtle neck top and jeans. I put on my winter coat and take my satchel before leaving my room. I went in front of Lucy's door. I was just about to knock when the door opens. I was startled to see Lucy all dress up with her winter clothes.

"Sir. I mean Natsu what are you doing here?" she said. I drop my fist and hold the back of my neck.

"I just want to say that maybe it's not a great idea if we go out today." I said avoiding an eye contact

"Huh? Are you not feeling well?"

"Ah no no I'm fine. I'm thinking that you might catch a cold."

"Ahahaha I'm fine you don't have to worry about me and here your scarf, thank you for lending it to me." She said awkwardly

"You're welcome." I said and put it around my neck.

"You still have it with you huh?"

"Huh?"

"No nothing let's go. This is our free day right? So let's enjoy the day!" She said and walk passes me

---

We went to the town and the moment you set foot here, left and right you can see food stalls in the streets. Koreans love street foods very much.

Lucy and I tried some and they are all delicious. 

I'm glad that I can see her smiling face again.

"Hey what are you spacing on about let's go." she said and grabs my hand. I was surprised because I don't expect her to hold me.

"Look at this. You are the one that will make your own change. It's an honesty store." she said and pointed out to a food stall where you are going to place your money on the container and you are the one also going to change your money bill.

Lucy and I look around the city and we went to different places and take pictures of the places she likes. It's like we are having our first date.

I really miss this feeling being with her. I still remember during those 5 years of our anniversary without any communication. It feels like living in hell. But now I'm glad I can be with her like this.

I saw a flower shop and buy a rose. 

"Lucy." I called. Lucy is looking at her pictures on her phone.

"Here." I said and handed her the rose I brought.

"What is this for?" she asked

"This is just a thank you gift for making me happy this day and for giving me a chance to be with you in this trip." I see that her eyes widen.

"Natsu. Please don't misunderstand everything I do. I also wants to enjoy this trip but that doesn't mean that I am giving you a chance like what you are thinking. I think we should head back now." she said not even taking the flower

"Lucy I'm sorry for thinking like that. Can you just at least take this?" I said as I stand up from the bench. She turns around and takes the rose from my hand.

That alone made me happy. 

---

To be continued...