Chapter 32: Starting Over

A/N: Extra-long chapter today everyone. Since this book is about to end, I will just ask the silent readers to make some noise!!! I already prepare everything until the end. I just need to type it down. ^_^ I posted the song in the media. ^_^ and for mobile users I will put music on the chapter. ^_^/

---

"Let me take care of the preparations." Ashley said the moment we step inside the hotel building. We went inside the elevator and she presses our floor number.

"You don't have to do that. I can manage it myself. I bet you are planning something outrageous. Why don't you plan your own wedding?" I said and she glares at me.

"I don't have time for that, I want to do it because I want my sister to feel special. I don't want it to be like mine." She said with a sad look in her eyes.

"I think Loke is already preparing something for you. Look forward to it." I smiled at her and she knocks me in the head

"What was that for?!" I asked

"Don't smile at me like that! You're making me feel ridiculous." She said

"I'm not." I said and the elevator door opens

"Don't worry about tomorrow, by 6 pm everything will be set. Just have a nice date to distract her tomorrow, okay?" she said

"I told you I can handle it."

"No more buts. Do what I told you!" she said and went inside her room with Loke. Well Loke and I suppose to share a room but Ashley intended to that Lucy and I will share the room together. That girl is really pushing us together, but still I'm grateful to have a friend like her.

"Lucy..." I said as I open the door. I saw her sleeping on the couch. Did she wait for me? I look at my watch and its 10:30 pm already.

"I'm sorry if I made you wait for me this late." I carry her bridal style and lay her in the bed. I don't want to wake her up. I put the blanket on her, its freezing cold outside and she didn't even bring a blanket over her in the couch. I sit at the corner of the bed beside her and just hold her hand of a moment.

I stare at her and my heart aches whenever I remember how much she has waited for me before.

"I'll make up to you Princess." I said and kiss her forehead. I'm going to sleep on the sofa tonight. As I am about to let go of her hand, I felt a grip on my hand.

"Stay with me Natsu." She said

"What you're awake all along?" I said

"Just now."

"No I'm going to sleep in the sofa." I said

"You said you'll make up to me."

"Yes but-"

"Then sleep beside me." She pouted. She's so cute when she does that.

"Okay Princess, I'll sleep here. Sleep tight because we are going out tomorrow." I said and pull out my hand.

"Where are you going?" she asked

"I'm just going to change." I said

"Be back okay."

"Sure."

I clean myself first in the bathroom and change my clothes. After I went out the bathroom, she's seating on the bed.