14.

The steam from the shower had even started to billow around them, as droplets of water cascaded down their skin, leaving trails of glistening moisture while they stood beneath the water

Trinity arched her back, pressing her chest against his, her breath coming out in short, ragged gasps once he slowly left kisses down her neck. His manly hands roamed freely over her curves after cuffing her ass, wanting to feel every contour of her body and just admire the woman.

He was whispering sweet nothings into her ear, his voice gentle and loving, telling her how beautiful she was and expressing his desire to be with her and only her. It made Trinity let out a quiet, breathy moan, her body reacting intensely to his words—completely overcome with horniness.

It wasn't long before her gaze then dropped down to his hardening member, watching as it grew even more with each passing minute until it stood proudly at attention and curving just a bit—making it poke her stomach.

But before she could even drop to her knees to please him and lose herself in the moment, he brought her attention back to him with a soft peck on her lips. "I'm good mama. Look at me. You okay? You straight?" Von murmured, his voice filled with concern and affection.

The woman blinked, tearing her gaze away from his arousal to meet his eyes, and nodded in response to his questions. "You're so handsome" She whispered, unable to resist the urge to compliment him as she smashed their lips together, her tongue entering his mouth.

The kiss was slow and passionate, their heads turned opposite ways while one of Dayvon's hands tugged her hair slightly. They took their time, savoring the sensation of their lips moving together in perfect harmony and their tongue twisting with one another. But not in a messy way.

It was so unhurried and genuine, the sound of their mixed saliva echoing through the bathroom.

As the tension of their kiss grew, so did Von's throbbing member, making it difficult for him to bear because it was starting to become painful. That's when he decided to break the kiss abruptly, wrapping his hand around her neck as he struggled to regain control of his body.

His veins subtly emerged along the sides of his head and hands, which was hella attractive.

"Fuck, you see what the fuck you do to me? Cut that shit out" He groaned, his voice thick as he battle to compose himself.

The man didn't realize how tight his grip was until she gasped when he released her throat, a pout forming on her lips while she reached down between her legs, unable to ignore the ache that had begun to build within her.

"No, Trinity" Von then murmured, reaching for her hands to stop her once he sensed her intentions. A low moan escaped Tink's lips again, betraying her desire.

"I'm not going to touch myself. I just...I think I'm cumming" She admitted, her voice strained with the need to cry. He couldn't help but frown slightly with a small chuckle at her neediness, finding it so thrilling as he titled his head.