30.

How do you prepare for something you've never experienced before?

That question specifically kept repeating in Trinity's mind. She had always dreamed of being a parent. From a young age, she imagined what it would be like to have a child of her own, to nurture and love them in ways she'd seen in movies and heard about from family. But now, with her actually being pregnant, it was no longer a distant dream.

She had spent countless hours reading books, scrolling through parenting blogs, and talking with other moms about what to expect. Yet, no amount of preparation could fully brace her for the real-life experience.

Today was the day that the couple would finally head to the clinic, a visit that felt both important and a little nerve-wracking. Von was happy but trying to stay calm, knowing that this visit could bring them the clarity and guidance they needed.

It was time to learn more—how far along Trinity might be, what changes they should expect, and how to make sure both she and the baby stayed healthy. They were ready to get the information that would help them start preparing for this new chapter in their lives. But unfortunately this morning, Tink wasn't feeling too well.

She was already acutely aware of the new sensations in her body. The tender soreness in her breasts, a clear sign of her early pregnancy, was becoming more pronounced with each passing day. As she reached for her clothes, she winced slightly, trying to avoid any unnecessary movement that might aggravate the discomfort.

But despite her efforts to brush it off, the growing ache was hard to ignore, adding a layer of unease to the otherwise calm start of their day.

"Ugh, Dayvon," She whined, rubbing her chest. "These things are killing me. They're so sore, I can barely touch them"

"What's wrong with them?" Dayvon glanced over at her from where he was putting on some pants.

"They're just...so sensitive. It's like every little movement makes them ache"

"Maybe it's part of the process baby?" Von's frown deepened as he watched her struggle, his concern growing. He walked over to where she stood and reached out, gently rubbing her back in a comforting gesture.

"Yeah, I know," She replied, though the discomfort was hard to ignore. "It just hurts so much"

"I'm sorry" He then whispered sincerely in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her stomach. He held her close, swaying back and forth gently—aiming to ease her pain.

"It's fine. I'll be okay" Trinity rested her head against his shoulder, feeling a wave of comfort from his embrace.

Kissing each other on the lips afterwards, they broke apart and began getting ready for the day. Dayvon helped her with her outfit, making sure she was as comfortable as possible. He adjusted the fit of her clothes, carefully choosing items that wouldn't aggravate her soreness. As she struggled with a particularly tight shirt, he noticed her wince and immediately stepped in to assist.