Give You my Wild(Give You a Child)

Sorry for any typos<3

Summary: Taylor finds out she's pregnant but becomes too scared to tell Travis because of past experiences. As a distraction, she ends up throwing herself into her work, which leads to a lot of stress. it reaches it's breaking point when she almost passes out while rehearsing for the Eras Tour, which is when she has no choice but to tell Travis the truth.

...........

Positive

Taylor remained frozen in place as her mind re read the words on the stick.

This can't be happening right now, she thought to herself. She closed her eyes when tears started to fall from her eyes and she brought a hand subconsciously up to touch her stomach.

Sure, Taylor and Travis have talked about kids and marriage before, but they didn't talk about having them now, especially when they weren't even engaged.

She had no idea how Travis would react. He had never shown a single sign of being violent towards her or anyone, but then again, neither had Joe. And we all know how that turned out.

She remained standing against the bathroom wall for a couple minutes before she opened her eyes and glanced at her watch, 12:45. Travis was supposed to be home from his team meeting at around two. So hopefully that left enough time for Taylor to get her shit together.

She took in a deep breath before taking the pregnancy test and hiding it in her Tampon box, "Travis isn't gonna look in there, so we should be good." She mumbled to herself.

Deciding she looked like shit based off of her incredibly tangled hair from rubbing her hands all on it and her puffy eyes, she set off to take a shower.

She set some different clothes out and a towel before jumping in the shower and turning the water on the hottest setting. She let the water burn her skin, turning it red, but she was too deep in thought to even think about it.

She stayed in the shower door around twenty minutes until she decided to hop out and finally do something with the day. She dried off and changed into her clothes.

She then went to her music room and decided to try and get some work done, but that plan didn't work 'cause she couldn't think of anything to write so she huffed angrily and moped downstairs to find something else to do.

Taylor searched the kitchen for something to eat before deciding she only craved Red Velvet Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory specifically so she went to shyly ask her bodyguards if they could go pick some up for her. They agreed, seemingly not batting an eye at the request which made Taylor happy. So one of them went to pick some up for her while Taylor made herself comfortable on the couch, turning on her comfort show that always took her mind off things, Friends.

One of the bodyguards returned with the cheesecake and handed it to Taylor. "There you go, ma'am."

"Thanks, James." Taylor replied, grabbing the cheesecake from him.

"No problem, ma'am. Everything ok?" He asked.

Taylor nodded. "Yeah, I'm good." James nodded and left without asking anymore questions.

Taylor quickly dug into her cheesecake while continuing to watch her show. She was around halfway done with it when she could faintly hear the door lock click before the door opened. She was too comfortable to get up though so she just waited for Travis to find her.

"Baby?" Travis asked, peaking his head into the living room before he saw he faintly saw her hair on the couch, bundles up with a bunch of different blankets. "Ah, I thought that pick clump of blankets looked familiar!" He joked, walking farther into the room.