I Can See You

Sorry for any typos<3

This isn't a request but I started working on it like a month ago so I thought I'd finish it real quick👍

Summary: Travis surprises Taylor after not seeing her for a month and they decide to spend the evening doing various activities in their house, that is until someone walks in on them at the wrong moment.

I'm not gonna say who walks in for element of surprise but you can leave your guesses here>>>

...........

Travis tapped his foot on the ground anxiously as the plane was getting ready to land in New York. It's been a month since Taylor and Travis parted and he couldn't way to get to her house and hold her in his arms again.

The plane landed and Travis got ready to jump out of his seat and speed down to Taylor's house. Thankfully she let him use her plane so no one else was on it, expect the pilot of course.

The plane started to drive on the landing strip and soon came to a complete stop before the seatbelt light went off and tracks quickly unbuckles his seatbelt, jumping out of the seat and grabbing his bag.

He thanked the pilot and quickly walked off of the plane to see Taylor black van parked with her security standing outside of it. Taylor had set her security because she claimed that she was making a nice dinner for the two of them and was still gonna be working on it by the time he landed.

"Hey, man." Travis greeted the security guard.

"Hey, Travis. Ready to go?" He asked. Travis nodded. Taylor's security guards had always liked him, more than any of Taylor's old boyfriends and Travis took pride in that, glad they trusted him enough with Taylor.

Travis got in the backseat while the shirt guard got in the front and started to drive off towards Taylor's house.

Travis foot continued to tap on the ground while he waited anxiously for the car to pull into Taylor's driveway. Eventually it did and Travis hopped out.

He walked up to the front door and knocked three times before waiting. "Come in!" He heard Taylor yell and he opened the door, confused as to why she didn't answer the door like she usually did, then he realized that she probably just didn't wanna walk away from the food.

"Baby?" He walked in the kitchen, expecting to find her there only to be met with all the dinner she said she would be making, but no sign of the blonde popstar.

"Tay!" He called out.

"In the living room!" Taylor replied and Travis turned to walk into the living.

"Tay, I missed you so much-" he started saying but cut himself off when he took her all in. Taylor was standing in the living room. Wearing nothing but the sexiest red set of lingerie that he'd ever seen.

"B-Baby." He gulped, trying to control himself.

"Welcome back!" She replied with a suggestive smile.

"Uh-uhm." Travis stuttered, forgetting what to say as he walked up to where Taylor was standing, in front of the couch.

"Did you miss me?" Taylor asked, pouting playfully.

"So much." Travis replied, quickly jolting forward and taking Taylor in his arms.

                                     ...........

Tree let out a sigh as she closed her car door and started walking up to Taylor's front door. She knew Travis should be getting back today and Taylor wanted to spend time with him, but there were some papers Tree needed to give her to look over.