Pregnancy Sickness

Sorry for any typos<3

This is a request!🫶

Summary: Taylor's pregnant and gets sick one day but doesn't wanna tell Travis, knowing he'll go all protective and won't let her do anything. She doesn't manage to keep the secret for very long.

                                  ..............

Taylor groaned in her bed when her eyes fluttered open and she was met with a rush of nausea.

She jumped up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom. She made it to the toilet just in time and started to throw up.

This is the only time Taylor was ever happy that Travis wasn't home, 'cause if he knew that she was feeling sick then he'd get all protective and worried. He'd make sure she stayed in bed and not allow her to do anything.

After she stopped throwing up, she stood up from the floor, tried to calm herself down, and went to wash her mouth out and brush her teeth.

She then decided to go downstairs and relax down there, the thought of food was just repulsive at the moment so she'll just skip it for today.

Taylor went downstairs and sat down on the couch, putting her feet on the coffee table and grabbing the remote to put Friends on. Benjamin then decided to jump up on the couch and curl into Taylor's side, sensing that she needed comfort.

"Hey, buddy." Taylor said, stroking Benjamin's fur. "Where are you sisters, hm?" Benjamin just purred in response. "Good answer." Taylor chuckled.

She started to focus in on the band ignore the pounding headache she was experiencing as well as the nausea that decided to come back. Taylor was around four months pregnant and didn't have much trouble at the beginning, but the longer ahead she gets, the worse the sickness is.

Taylor was so focused in on the that she didn't realize when the clock hit noon and the door was opening. "Babe, I'm home!" Travis called out.

"In the living room!" Taylor replied, finally snapping out of her gaze on the tv. Travis walked into the living room and smiled when he saw her, walking behind the couch and leaning over it to give her a kiss. "Hey, how was the meeting?" She asked.

Travis shrugged. "Boring. How're you doing? How's the baby?" Travis asked, rubbing her stomach.

"Good. I feel great this morning." She lied. "Just watching tv and cuddling with my kitty cat baby." She giggled, picking Benji up and holding him in the air. He meowed, upset he got disturbed from his nap.

"Hey, Benji. How're you doing?" Travis asked, letting him on the head as he let out another meow.

Taylor chuckled, setting him back down and he hopped off the couch, trotting away.

"Did you eat anything this morning?" Travis asked and Taylor nodded. "Yep. I had toast." She lied again.

Travis nodded. "Okay. Well then I'm gonna go make something and then I'll join you, okay?" Taylor nodded and Travis gave her one more kiss on the head before walking off towards the kitchen. Taylor sighed, placing a hand to her pounding head.

She remained on the couch until Travis came back with a sandwich. "Okay, what are we watching?"

"Friends." Taylor mumbled, curling herself into Travis.

"You sure you're feeling okay, sweetie? You don't sound so good." Travis furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wow, telling your famous popstar girlfriend that she doesn't sound good. That is messed up, Travis." Taylor scoffed.