Charity Gala

Sorry for any typos🫶

This is a request

Summary: This is Taylor and Travis at the Mahomes charity gala!<

...........

"Okay, baby, I'm ready! Let's go!" Taylor yelled towards Travis as she walked down the stairs. "What do you think? Too much?" She asked, twirling around to let Travis see her whole outfit.

"Of course not! You look absolutely beautiful baby." Travis replied, walking up to Taylor and grabbing onto her wrists, gently moving his thumb over her TNT bracelet on her wrist, matching the one on his wrist.

"We look so hot." Travis commented and Taylor grinned at him. Taylor was wearing a beautiful green dress with her hair down and Travis was wearing a grey suit, his hair starting to get a little longer.

"Yes we do." Taylor repeated, reaching up to give him a kiss on the lips. Travis reciprocated it with passion until Taylor pulled away. "Okay, we should get going before this escalates and we end up late." Taylor grabbed his hand and started to walk to the door.

"Would that be such a bad thing? If we're a couple minutes late. I mean, look at you. I think they'll understand." Travis questioned, following behind Taylor.

"Last time we were late to an event 'cause we were doing stuff like that, we were made fun of relentlessly by your friends and Jason." Taylor replied.

"How did they even know what we were doing though? We could've just been stuck in traffic." Travis countered as he opened the door for Taylor.

"You had lipstick on your beard and you forgot to re-tie your tie." Taylor replied. Travis got in the car, scooting next to her and Taylor quickly linked her arm with his, laying her head down on his.

"Ah, yeah. Okay then, that makes sense." Travis said and Taylor giggled, gripping tighter onto his arm.

"Mm, I love you." Travis mumbled, kissing Taylor on the head. "I love you, too." She replied.

They pretty much just cuddled the rest of the way to the gala until they pulled up and Travis helped Taylor out of the car. They walked inside to see everyone talking and laughing with one another.

"Travis! Tay!" They heard someone call from afar and turned their heads to see Patrick and Brittany Mahomes walking towards them.

"Hey, guys!" Travis replied with just as much enthusiasm. Patrick gave him a hug first before moving over to give Taylor one, Brittany doing the same. "We're glad you could make it!" Patrick exclaimed after he finished giving Taylor a hug.

"Of course! We wouldn't have missed it for the world." Taylor replied with a smile while Travis nodded along in agreement.

"Thanks, guys. Means a lot. Your seats are right up here, next to Brittany and I." Patrick said, leading the couple towards their seats that were located near the front stage.

"Awesome, thanks." Travis smiled, pulling out Taylor's seat for her before sitting down next to her. He immediately placed a hand on her thigh and she reciprocated by rubbing her hand up and down his arm.

Everyone talked and laughed with each other for a few minutes until the event finally began and everyone went quiet.

...........

"Vivaaaaa Las Vegas! Vivaaaaaa Las Vegas!" Travis cheered up on the stage.

"Oh, no. Not this again." Taylor sighed before letting out a giggle.