|| 28 ||

"Do you guys have any song preferences?" Rashi asked, as she connected her cellphone to the Bluetooth speaker inside the car

"Something that sets the mood," Neha nodded.

"Mood for what?" I retorted, sarcastically.

"I don't know," Neha shrugged. "Fun? Partying? Sex?"

The sudden honking of the car made us look at Mr. Oberoi who cleared his throat. "Pardon," he glanced at Neha. "You're rather direct, aren't you?"

She arched an eyebrow, a corner of her lips curving upwards, "Your girlfriend is the most dirty minded person alive, and you're surprised by me being direct?"

"No, I'm not!" I huffed, blood rushing to my cheeks, as I turned in my seat to glare at my stupid best friend.

"Expecting Mi—— my girlfriend to make an innuendo isn't surprising," Mr. Oberoi's no chant response made me snap my neck, to look at him, with wide eyes and parted lips. A corner of his lips twitched upwards into a smirk as he glanced at me, while I narrowed my eyes. "Hearing it from you?" He looked at Neha with a shrug. "Not so much."

"Fair enough," Neha shrugged.

"Wait, hold up!" I glared at her before narrowing my eyes at my 'boyfriend'. "What on earth are you talking about?" I frowned, "I'm not dirty minded."

"Err, Annika Didi?" Rashi smiled nervously. "You kind of are."

"Rashi!" I gasped, placing a hand over my heart. "The betrayal! I did not expect it from my favourite Sharma twin!"

"The kids aren't incorrect, Anni," Kalpana Dadi grinned.

"KD!" I groaned. "Not you too!"

"I say it like it is," KD shrugged. "What was it the kids say nowadays?" She frowned, before beaming brightly. "Oh yeah! Facts, no cap."

Shaking my head, I turned to face the road in front, a small smile on my face, despite the fact that they were clearly oh so very wrong!

I'd missed these people for the past few months.

"So," Rashi stretched the o. "What song?"

"Candy Shop," Neha grinned.

"NO!"

The unison of both mine and Mr. Oberoi's voices surprised me, as I turned to look at him, surprised.

"I know why I said no, but why did you say no?" I cocked my head to a side, my eyebrows furrowing in curiosity.

"Why do you think?" He deadpanned.

"How about some classical Bollywood number?" Rashi grinned. "Shivaay Jiju, what's your favourite Bollywood song?"