Seductress -K.TH

The club was bursting with music

The club was bursting with music. Sweaty bodies were sticking with each other but no one was minding it as the pleasure was too much. Besides, the alcohol had more effect on them. A figure was sitting on the stool, observing every action with a smirk dancing on her lips.

Her deep blue siren eyes were scanning her surroundings until it fell on a special person. He was talking with some people, sitting in a private booth. The neon lights were making him look so hot and handsome. Suddenly his head shot up and his brown eyes met hers.

He was staring at her sharp yet soft features and she couldn't look away either. Instead a little smirk again made its way to her lips which were covered in red lipstick. The maroon dress was perfectly showcasing her hot figure. Tonight she wanted him.

And she would get him at any cost. There were no men who ever denied her. They desired her and she fulfilled them but only for one night. Never she met a man again and now she wanted him. The eye contact was intense but he looked away as someone called him.

She clenched her jaw and drank her shot in a gulp. Suddenly someone sat beside her, making her look at him. He was handsome but not as handsome as the man she just witnessed. He stared at her being mesmerised. For a few seconds he didn't say anything.

She was not interested in him. So she got up and was about to go to the dance floor but that man quickly grabbed her wrist to stop her from going. "Wait!" He said urgently and looked at her with wide eyes. "What?" She replied, giving him a cold look, making her look more hot.

"Leave her." A deep voice rang from behind. The man loosened his grip and looked at the source, so did she. And here he was. The man she wanted. His eyes were cold and held no emotions. "I said leave her." He repeated again and that man quickly left her hand.

"Get lost." He whispered but loud enough for him to hear. He nodded and quickly sprinted away from there. The fear in his eyes was showing that the man before her was not an ordinary man but she didn't give a fck.

The tattoo on his neck peeking from under the collar of his shirt made him look like a Greek god. A wide smirk made its way to his lips seeing her staring at him. She was the whole package of beauty and she knew it.

She had lured many men in it but for the first time she wanted to keep him with her forever and she would keep him. "Done staring?" His deep voice sent shivers down her spine. She smiled and licked her lips, leaning closer to him. Putting her hands on his chest, she went close to his ears.

"Trust me, staring is not enough." She whispered sensually and licked his ears. His body shook with goosebumps. No woman could ever have this effect on him. Heck he never let a woman touch him, ever. He just needs a good fck and move on.

But this little seductress was something he never imagined he would meet. She smirked and pulled away from him but she gasped sharply as soon as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer, wrapping his other hand around her waist to keep her steady.