Bartender - J.JK

It was friday night and as usual the bar was crowded as hell

It was friday night and as usual the bar was crowded as hell. You were silently making the drinks as per order of the customer and as usual you felt his stares on you. It was normal for people to stare at you because you were a girl and a bartender, a pretty one.

You have seen people with different personalities. Some rude, some emotional, some empathetic who could make a good friend, some got cheated and drank too much of their limit but this specific person who came here every Friday night and would sit in a specific VIP area and stare at you till midnight and walk away without uttering a word.

He often left some extra money as a tip for your good work. You didn't mind. He was handsome, too handsome but you were least interested in him as you had duty at home. Duty as a wife. Yes, you were married. Married to a mental person who did nothing but to sleep all day and snatch your sleep at night.

That's why you started working in this expensive bar as they paid you pretty good and the plus point, you could stay away from that monster as long as possible. Your parents made your life hell by marrying you off to that animal but you couldn't do anything.

After serving the last customer, your eyes travelled at the corner and saw him there, staring at you. You sighed and started wiping the glass and assembling the drinks in their places but suddenly you heard someone clearing his throat. You turned around and saw him sitting on the stool across the counter.

"Hi." His voice was deep just like his eyes but his expression was blank which was hard to read. "H-Hi." You stuttered nervously and turned back around, continuing your work. "I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He spoke again with a hint of dominance in his voice. You were familiar with this name but not face. You recognise him.

"You know me?" He asked with a smirk as he felt your body stiffened at the mention of his name but still you didn't say anything nor turned to look at him. "I like this attitude of yours but babygirl, it can get you in trouble, a serious trouble." He rasped, leaning towards you, putting his hands on the counter.

"Mr. Jeon, I don't understand what you are talking about." You said looking at him. Even though you were scared at hell, you tried to act tough in front of him. He laughed softly and looked at you with a small smile.

"You are actually a catcher, no doubt." He ran his tongue over his bottom lips which had a piercing. It made him look so hot but again you weren't a cheater who would cheat on her husband even though he treated you like shit and no matter how hot this mafia looks.

You ignored him and finished your work. You glanced at him for the last time before leaving your place. You knew he was attracted to you but you couldn't let him enter in your messy life and made it more messy.

You sighed and went inside your house but you furrowed your brows when you heard some noise from the bedroom. You took slow steps towards your room and your eyes widened in shock hearing moans and groans coming from the bedroom. You abruptly opened the door and the view made you gagged.