Serial killer- M.YG

The room was filled with heavy breathing as the girl was lying on top of the man as his arms were wrapped around her naked body and within a minute a sharp knife pierced through his throat, making the blood splatter on her beautiful face

"Game over." She smirked, wiping her bloody face with the tissue and looked at him with dark eyes. "A fcker like you don't deserve an angel like her." She uttered before grabbing her clothes and wearing them. "Let them find out." Mumbling to herself, she left the room with a calm expression as if she didn't committed a crime.

[Author's POV]

The girl was none other than Kim YN, secretly known as Scarlett. It's a name for her victims. Badass bitch when it comes to punishing the sinner even though you yourself are a sinner but an innocent doll-faced girl who gets a lot of attention from people around you. The only thing you hate about people is toxicity.

They knew they would get nothing in return but still those stupid humans fell for the wrong person. For you love was the most stupid feeling. You never fell for anyone, heck! You never wanted to since you were a child. You still had a vivid memory of your father bringing another woman home.

You remember how your mother would cry, hugging you all night as if her life depended on it. Your heart ached for the first time seeing her crying so hard and after that woman left your dad, he came crawling back to your mother. She forgave him. She gave him another chance to crush her hope.

And that exactly happened when that woman came back. He went back to her leaving your mother heartbroken and she died because she couldn't bear the pain of her husband in another woman's arm and that's when you did your first kill by killing both of those nasty people.

You still remembered how you killed your father and how that woman begged for her life. You saw fear in her eyes. For the first time someone feared you and you liked it. You loved seeing fear in those cheater's eyes but do you give a fck about them? They don't deserve to live.

After reaching your apartment, you threw yourself on the couch. No matter how much you despise those feelings called love but sometimes you crave it whenever you see someone who genuinely loves their partner. You wondered if someone would love you wholeheartedly? With those thoughts, you didn't realise when you fell into the deep slumber.

[Time skip]

"There is a new student in our university." You heard some girls talking while you didn't mean to eavesdrop but you were just taking out some books for the first class. "I heard he's from Daegu and also he is so handsome." You shut your locker and went away as you didn't want to be late for the first class.

You were just drawing doodles in the last page of your notebook when the professor came with a short but cute guy. He was as white as milk but his expression was blank as if he was a robot. He was just looking here and there with his cold eyes.

"Introduce yourself, young man!" The professor encouraged that shorty but his lips were still sealed. After a few minutes, he just opened a little of his mouth. "Min Yoongi, call me Suga." His voice was deep but they too held no warmth in them.

You were just observing him as something about him felt so nostalgic to you. His coldness? His lonely eyes? Yes.

He sighed and went towards the desk which was behind you and plopped himself before drifting off to sleep. You just looked at him in disbelief. You shook your head and focused on your class.

[At the cafeteria]

You were eating peacefully when you heard some students murmuring about the recent murder. You smirked while looking down and continued eating your meal.

"I'm glad that cheater died. I hope you aren't sad for him." The girl said with her friend and she just sighed which was audible to you. "I'm not sad but I don't hold grudges. Still I'm relieved to know that he got his karma. Whoever killed him did a good job." She said with a nod and you smirked at the remark.

As always you killed them so cunningly without even leaving a trace. No one would be able to found who killed them. Police department knew it's Scarlett but they could never reach her.

"They will get their karma." You mumbled and discarded your empty plate into the dustbin, before walking towards the terrace. The only place where you found peace other than your home but your peaceful moment didn't last long when you found the new student already occupying your place.

You grunted in annoyance and stomped towards him. "Hey, new boy?" You called him but he didn't respond. He was lying on the bench, occupying the leftover space too. "Did he just ignore me or is he actually sleeping? How dare he?" You clenched your fist, trying to control your anger.

"I'm talking to you, new boy." You raised your voice, making him groan. "Why are you disturbing my sleep?" His voice was raspy as he just woke up. "Listen boi! You have been sleeping since the first period and you're still sleeping?" You asked, feeling so done with this sleepyhead.

"So?" He asked with a bored face and you closed your eyes, trying your best not to kill him at this place. "Get off! This is my place." You said with a glare and this time he glared back at you. "Oh! It's your place? But I can't see your name here!" He spoke sarcastically, making you roll your eyes at him.

[A week later]

You were walking on the empty street at night after killing your another victim or should I say another cheater but suddenly a voice caught your attention. Not a voice but a scream. You followed the voice and yes you were right. It was coming from that dark alley. You went there and saw a man whose back facing you, was stabbing another man mercilessly.

You smirked and leaned  towards the wall, watching the whole scene with an amused smirk on your lips. After killing him, the man turned around and found you looking at him with a wide smirk. He chuckled and came towards you and within a second, pinned you to the wall.

Your back hit the wall but you didn't even flinch. Still staring at him with a smirk. "Long time no see, Scarlett." He said with a chuckle and leaned in towards your face. "Long time no see, my babyboy Suga." You said before smashing your lips on him, kissing him passionately.

"I missed you!" He spoke between the kiss and grabbed your waist, pulling you closer to him. "I missed you too, baby." You said with a smile and pulled away from the kiss. "Who was he?" You asked, looking sideway to the dead man lying in his own pool of blood.

"Another old scumbag, who cheated on his precious wife with a daughter." He said looking at you, waiting to see your reaction. You started laughing like and pulled out your gun before shooting his already dead body multiple times.

"They don't deserve to live."