Merciless -J.JK

The girl was lying on the bed naked, staring at the ceiling as her husband just left her after ruining her again

The girl was lying on the bed naked, staring at the ceiling as her husband just left her after ruining her again. Her eyes were blankly staring at one place, void of any emotions. She was tired, so much tired of her life. She wanted to escape this hell but she knew she could never leave this hell until she died.

Even if she dies, he would never let her go. Her husband, Jeon Jungkook was a merciless king and Park YN was his first wife. He married other women for power and land but the only woman he touched was YN because she was his only obsession.

YN was a maid in his castle since childhood and since childhood he was really possessive and protective over her but as time passed his possessiveness turned into a deadly obsession and the only one who could cure this obsession was her, his wife, his love.

He married her forcefully as he never cared what others wanted, he just cared for himself and his needs. She wasn't ready for the marriage as she was eight years younger than her but when she turned eighteen, he married her right away without caring.

He would force her in the name of love and the right as husband. She tried to escape once but he caught her even before a day and punished her by making her friend suffer. He left her friend in a cell full of wild rats where she died painfully.

Since then YN never tried to escape and became traumatised after witnessing such a horrible event and her own best friend paying the price for the thing she never did. Her hate towards him increased to the point she loathed him but as always he never cared. For him, his love was enough.

"Your highness!" A maid knocked on the door, snapping her out of her horrible memories. She looked at the door and saw a maid standing on the doorway, looking down in fear. No one dared to look at her as per Jungkook's command and that ached her heart, knowing she was just a normal girl and now they all became strangers for her with whom she spent her childhood.

[Author's POV]

"Your majesty has ordered us to wash you and dress you up." She spoke slowly, still looking down. You sighed and nodded your head. You silently walked to the bathroom and stripped yourself out of the blanket and sat in the large tub which was filled with warm water and some rose petals.

You still wondered why he married you when there were a lot more prettier girls than you but his obsession made him blind. He was greedy for powers but at the same time greedy for you. All the other princesses who married him didn't get an ounce of love for him and they understand but his attention always on you makes them envy you but you never wanted his attention.

After bathing and dressing up, you went downstairs to the dining area where other queens and the king were waiting for you. They all looked at you with a frown and some clenched their jaws when they saw some hickeys on your neck.
Jungkook signalled you to come to him and without any drama, you quietly went to him.