Addiction 2- K.TH

"What? Mom and dad! How can you do this to me?" You tried your best not to burst out on them

"What? Mom and dad! How can you do this to me?" You tried your best not to burst out on them. You know if you do, you will receive a slap or something harsh by your dad.

"What? We're doing it for your own good. Also Mr. Kim said he loves you. You two already met and you didn't even tell us." Your dad glares at you, making you gulp. You can't tell them that you had s*x with his business partner who now wants to marry you.

"It wasn't that casual dad. We accidentally met and just met yesterday for the second time." You tried to convince him but your mom came to you and held your hand lovingly.

"Sweetie, he loves you so much and he's rich. He'll always make you happy." She said with a genuine smile making your eyes soften. But who would tell them that it's just his lust after sleeping with me?

"He's coming in an hour to take you out." Your father said sternly, making you sigh. Your mom squeezed your hands softly and smiled at you and you fake your smile at her. Rolling your eyes at your parents, you went to your room to get ready.

"sOoN tO Be HuSbAnd, my foot." You mocked and entered the bathroom to take a fresh shower because your mind became a mess after the news. You quickly wrapped a towel around your body and walked out but a loud gasp escaped your lips when you saw a figure on your bed.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You're a pervert." You said with a done face but he was just smirking at you. He got up and started coming closer to you, causing you to step back a little. "You're so sexy my little bride." He smiled while caressing your cheeks. You shooed his hand away and glared at him.

"Go and play with someone else. I'm sure you have tons of toys to play with you. Stop interfering in my life. I'm enjoying whatever I'm doing." Your voice raised a little bit, making him chuckle.

"You look so cute while being this angry and trust me I would love to tame a wild kitty like you until you obey daddy. Just daddy." He said with a smirk and grabbed your waist, pulling you closer.

"I told you not to play these games with me. I'm happy with my life." You gritted your teeth and pushed him away. "Happy with your life? Fucking around different men keeps you happy? So you need a cock to fill c*nt?" This time his voice was so deep making you gulp. He came close to you and pulled you towards him again.

"Get ready, we're going out for shopping." He said with a smile and kissed your forehead. OMG is he a bipolar? You sighed and nodded because you didn't want to fight and create another drama. You immediately got ready after kicking him out of your room.

Time skip

"Dad I'm not sure." You tried to convince your dad for the last time but all in vain. "YN-ah he loves you alot. At Least give him a chance." Your mom interrupted you with a sweet smile and your dad nodded agreeing with your mother.