Merman -K.TH

"Mom, I am going on this trip

"Mom, I am going on this trip. I really wanna go to jeju." You tried to persuade your mother but she just shook her head again. "Why mom?" You asked, feeling annoyed at her. She sighed and looked at you.

"I am not restricting you, I don't wanna lose you as you are the only one I have. What if your friends left you there and moreover you don't know how to swim." She said in a concern filled voice, making your eyes soften.

"I promise mom. I will take care of myself. I will call you daily and wouldn't go swimming without safety. Please, I'll be back safe and sound." You said with puppy eyes and she sighed again but eventually agreed.

"Okay but be careful." You nodded vigorously and hugged her tightly while jumping in happiness. "I love you so much, mom. Thank you, thank you." You kissed her cheeks and ran towards your bedroom to tell your friends.

[Time skip]

"I can't believe your mom finally agreed." Your best friend giggled and smacked your shoulder. "I know right, YN the way your mom behaves I thought you ain't allowed to go anywhere." Your least friendly friend commented bitterly.

"It's okay mira. At least we all friends are together." Your saviour, Jungmin said and winked at you. You smiled and started to organise the things. Mira and Jungmin booked this cabin for this trip. It wasn't that huge but it was big enough for five people and the sea view was amazing.

"I'm going to make dinner. Who will help me?" You asked, dusting your hands on your skirt. "Me, me. Let's go." Your over enthusiastic best friend came and held your hand, dragging you to the kitchen.

"YAH, Lia slow down." You both laughed and checked the things you brought here. "It's kimchi, some rice and some ramyeon of different flavours. Oh! There are some snacks too." She said, checking every package.

"Leave the snacks for the night party. Jungmin probably bought them." You said and shrugged your shoulders. "I have bought them." You heard Seojun's voice from behind which made you both flinch.

"YAH, you scared us." You glared at him but he started laughing at you. "You both are scaredy cat." He said, still laughing hard. "And you are a tiger." Your best friend mumbled under her breath but you heard her as you were standing beside you, making you smirk..

'She's so obvious.'

"Seojun! call others for dinner. We are almost done." You said, pouring the hot water in the cup. He nodded and walked out. "Are you done with kimchi and rice?" You asked and she nodded.

After dinner you all played games and sang songs. Mira was tired, so she went to sleep and after an hour you also went to your room. You and Lia were sharing a room as it was bigger with two beds and you both are inseparable. So, you both decided to share the room.