Killer bunny 2-J.JK

[YN's POV]

[YN's POV]

I woke up feeling a weird sensation between my legs. I slowly opened my eyes but my eyes widened when I felt something wet. I looked down and saw his head between my legs, sucking and licking my p*ssy.

I started struggling and pushed his head but he tightened his grip on my thighs and started sucking harder and I felt myself cumming. Throwing my head back, I helplessly grip the bed sheet. I tried my best not to come but his tongue, I couldn't resist and come in his mouth and lips.

My body was shaking with pleasure but I didn't want that. Getting rape by this killer was the last thing I wanted. "Fck! You are so tasty, doll." I felt disgusted by his words but what he did next made me more disgusted.

He kissed me passionately, shoving his tongue inside my mouth, letting me taste my own dirty cum. I tried to push him away but my body felt so weak. After a few minutes, he broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Mmhh." He moaned but my eyes widened again when I saw his hand was on his c*ck. His lower area was naked. 'Oh God! Kill me.' I screamed inside my mind. He leaned towards me but I quickly turned my head away.

[Author's POV]

"I really want my c*ck inside you." He whispered in your ear and before you could do anything, you felt his tip on your entrance. You shook your head and tried to get away but he pulled you down and pinned your hands over your head.

Your tears kept falling but the bunny never showed mercy. For him owning you means showing his love. You never thought you would lose your virginity with a killer.

Whole time you were crying and pushing him but he was so much into the pleasure, he didn't even notice your tears and it's not like he cared. After an hour he was done and made you wear your clothes.

"Oh my God, doll. I never thought s*x is that much addictive." He smirked but you just glared at him with hatred filled your eyes. "Don't show me this attitude. I have a gift for you." He said, buttoning his shirt but you just rolled your eyes.

"Wanna see something? Oops- I mean… someone?" He laughed when he saw your curious face. He smirked again and lifted you up in his arms and started walking downstairs.

Your body started shaking as soon as he took you to the basement. You looked at him but he was just smirking while looking at the basement door.

"Let's have fun, doll." He whispered but his eyes still glued to the door. He kicked the door and entered with you in his arms. "Sit here." He made you sit on a chair and went somewhere but you couldn't see him as the lights were off.

Suddenly a bulb lit up but what you saw made your body tremble in fear.

"Jimin." You internally scream and run up to him. He was badly injured and his face had several cuts. You looked back and saw Jungkook standing near the table, staring at you two. A shiver ran down your spine.

"Princess?" Jimin mumbled, catching your attention. "Run princess." He mumbled again but you quickly shook your head and started panicking more. You quickly turned towards Jungkook and joined your hands together to let him go.

"Doll, I took you here so you can watch the show. Not you begging me to let this fucker go. He touched you which he shouldn't because you were mine." He said innocently but his eyes turned dark within a second.

You gulped and shook your head when you saw him coming close to you. You tried to crawl back but he grabbed your wrist and took you to the chair and tied your hands, making you panic.

"Let the show begin but I was thinking of ending his misery soon. Ain't I so merciful?" Jungkook mocked looking at him but he didn't respond. He poked his tongue in his inner cheeks in annoyance and grabbed the salt.

Your eyes widened in shock. A loud scream rang through the whole dark basement as soon as he rubbed the salt on Jimin's wound. A satisfied smile appeared on his face but you were crying a mess. You tried to shout but no sound came out of you.

You felt helpless. So helpless. You started struggling and tried to free yourself. "Doll, you wanna go? Should I end him quick?" You quickly shook your head and tried to say something.

"Oh! So I can torture him more then?" You again shook your head. You started feeling dizzy and soon you felt yourself falling into the darkness.

[Time skip]

It's been one week since he killed Jimin and since then nothing has been the same. Every night he would force himself on you, claiming his so-called love but you were tired of it now.

Everyone declares you and Jimin already dead. You knew your mom would be devastated but you couldn't wipe her tears. What's the use of living? What's the purpose of living? And right now again he was doing the same thing with you.

"Shit doll! I never knew I would get addicted to you." He moaned in your ear and started thrusting faster. Your tears kept falling and now you were tired of this life. After he was done, like always he dressed you up.

"Doll! I am going to hunt." He kissed you passionately and walked out, not forgetting to lock the door. You looked at the closed door and sighed. 'I am already dead in other's eyes, it won't be a matter if I end myself now.' You thought and took out the paper cutter.

Staring at the object, you take it closer to the wrist and close your eyes. A sudden pain rushed through your body as soon as you cut the vein. Your tears kept falling as the pain was getting unbearable but you didn't open your eyes.

The sharp cutter fell from your hand. You opened your eyes slightly but the vision was blurry but you could feel the liquid around your hand and soon you closed your eyes forever.

Jungkook came back after killing his other prey and directly came to the bedroom. He smiled when he saw you sleeping and wrapped in a blanket like a burrito but frowned when his eyes landed on the wooden floor.

"Blood?" He mumbled and ran towards you but his entire world turned upside down as soon as he saw your lifeless body with blood all over you and the bed and the floor.

He screamed and fell on the floor, grabbing his head but then ran towards you and started shaking your body. "Doll! Wake up. You felt lonely, that's why you did it. Right? I promise I will never leave you alone again." He started blubbering and shaking your body.

Seeing no response, he lost his mind and started throwing everything. His fist clenched in despair and he punched the mirror. The broken pieces clashed on the floor and some bled him but he didn't care.

He took the broken pieces and started cutting his hand but his eyes fell on the cutter, lying under the bed. He smiled and took it. "You cut your hand from this?" He showed the cutter to you with a sick smile on his face.

"I will do it too." He laughed like a maniac and slid the cutter near his veins and cut his wrist. He crawled towards you and hugged your cold body. "I will follow you wherever you will go." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

And now the whole city of Seoul will live again without fear of getting killed. Without knowing a sacrifice saves a lot of lives.

The End......

________________________________

I don't know if you're satisfied with the ending or not but I couldn't let her suffer, knowing she already suffered alot and after seeing her love dying she couldn't take it...
Also Jungkook loved her too but because of lack of affection he didn't know how to show his love... So yeah... Hope you like it❤️✨