Obsessed CEO -J.Jk

"Oh shit I'm going to be late

"Oh shit I'm going to be late. Dad, why didn't you wake me up?" You yelled and stuffed the sandwich in your mouth while adjusting your watch. "It's okay my child, eat slowly or you will choke and I tried to wake you up but God knows where were you lost in your sleep." He shook his head and closed the fridge.

"I'm going dad. Bye. See you at night." You waved and ran towards your car which your boss gifted you last year on your twenty third birthday. You actually refused but he forced you because you always came late and your only excuse was your bus came late. So he gifted you a car so that you wouldn't have a transport problem.

You sighed in relief as soon as you entered the office. Phew! There were still two minutes left. You ran towards the stairs without waiting for the elevator as you knew you would get late if you waited one more minute. You're panting and sweating heavily, so you immediately adjusted your skirt and knocked on the door.

"Come in." You took a deep breath before opening the door and bowed at your boss. "Good morning Mr. Jeon." You greeted politely but he just nodded without looking at you. Well it's good cause' right now you're looking like a mess.

"Please bring me a cup of coffee Miss Lee." You nodded and went away to take his precious coffee. Jungkook looked up when he saw you leaving. A smile formed on his lips thinking what would be your reaction when he would confess to you.

Time skip

You're doing your work while sipping your coffee. Suddenly the light went off making you flinch. "What the hell. What happened to the lights now? Is there anyone here?" You mumbled under your breath and turned on your phone flashlight but there was no one in the office.

Out of nowhere someone held your hand making you scream. "It's me." You looked beside you and immediately snatched your hand from his grip making him frown. "Mr. Jeon?" You gulped and bowed at him.

"There's no need to bow." He softly said and pressed a button from the remote. The light got turned on but you gasped when you saw the decorations on the main hall. White and red heart shaped balloons were hanging from the ceiling. Everything was looking absolutely beautiful but you frown when you remember there was nothing special.

"YN-ah?" You looked at him waiting for him to continue. "I wanted to say this for a long time but today I'm finally confessing my feelings." He knelt down and took out a ring, not just a ring but a freaking diamond ring. There was no one around you. The whole office was empty except you two.

"I love you so much, YN-ah. I never believed in love at first sight but after seeing you, my perspective changed and I fell for you at the very first sight. Will you be my girlfriend and my future wife?"

Your body shook at the sudden confession but suddenly your mind went towards your father who warned you about Jungkook. For some reason, he didn't like your boss and always advised you to maintain a safe distance from him but today how could you reject him?