Slave -P.JM

"Can't you do that properly?" He shouted at the petite girl which made her flinch badly

"Can't you do that properly?" He shouted at the petite girl which made her flinch badly. "I am- sorry." She stuttered, trying to pick up the broken glasses but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards his well built body.

"Clean this shit." He ordered the maid who was standing behind the door watching the scene unfolding before her eyes. Who would say this small girl was his wife or more precisely his personal slave.

Ahn YN but now Park YN. Wife of Park Jimin. A cold hearted, ruthless gang leader. His fierce eyes never failed to make her shudder in fear. Even though she was his wife, he never treated her like one except for at night.

He forcefully married her and tortured her in the name of love. Yn was not dumb. She knew he didn't love her. She also tried to run away but he caught her and punished her severely and because of the punishment she got traumatised.

"Please leave me. It's hurting." She pleaded as her eyes filled with fresh tears. Jimin looked at her and left her hand and locked the door. "Is it?" He asked with concern which scared her more.

Whenever he got concerned about her, he would pamper her more. Just like that he took her wrist near his lips and pecked her wrist while his eyes were closed, making her tremble more. She gulped hard and looked at him fearfully.

"Jimin?" She whispered but he was so much indulge in his own world as if he couldn't hear anything, In a swift, he grabbed her nape and pulled her into a rough kiss. There was no love instead it was lust, obsession, possession.

He just wanted to own her and showed her as his trophy. Her looks, her status, her everything was worth spending money on. He actually purchased her from her father who was nothing but a scumbag and taking this chance he claimed her.

"Leave me." She tried to say but his lips were harshly pressed on her. He left her hand and grabbed her waist. Taking the chance, he pushed her backward without breaking the kiss. Her eyes widened in fear as she knew what was about to happen.

_______________________

Her screams were louder than his groans. He was shamelessly moaning while torturing the girl under him. She was crying because of the pain but the only thing he cared about was his pleasure.

"Shit! You are so good. Baby, just a while and I will cum." He whispered, kissing and biting her earlobe, making her moan in pain. She tried to push him but lost all her energy. Before he could reach his climax, a sudden knock interrupted him.

He groaned but didn't give heed to the person on the other side. He came inside her and wore his pants. Taking out the gun from the nightstand, he opened the door and shot whoever was standing on the door.

YN was looking at him with wide eyes and because of fear and pain, she passed out. Jimin rubbed his temple and shouted at his men to clean the mess. He wore the shirt and kissed her forehead.