Puppet -P.JM

(please read if you're comfortable

(please read if you're comfortable... Some part might trigger you)

Jimin has been your best friend since childhood but you didn't know he loved you. You always treated him like a best friend but when you got into a relationship with your school heartthrob Jeon Jungkook, he lost his shit and fought with you.

Your parents weren't supporting either. He told them that Jungkook is the playboy of the school and plays with every girl's heart. Your parents got furious and grounded you for a week. You're heartbroken, the person you trusted the most betrayed you. Why? Because you can't love him the way he loved you?

After a week, you're forced to break up with him but Jungkook knew something was wrong. He tried to ask you but didn't say anything and left him broken. You're more broken than him but you couldn't tell him. Jimin was constantly bugging you even though you cut all your ties with him.

He would always behave clingy to you and whenever Jungkook was around, he would show him that you belonged to him and your uncomfortable expression didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. He knew something was actually fishy and it didn't take much time to find out how crazy Jimin was for you. More like obsessed with you.

One night when you're doing your assignment, you got a text from jungkook. Your heart was beating so fast out of fear. I hope Jimin didn't do anything with Kookie. You picked your phone with your shaky hands.

Jungkook:
YN? Can we please meet rn?

YN:
Like rn? Are you for real? Remember we broke up?

You tried your best to sound harsh even though your heart was craving for him.

Jungkook:
YN baby I know what's happening to you and that park fucking Jimin. Please baby I'll make everything right.

YN:
No Jungkook. Idk what you're talking about but please don't involve yourself in my life anymore.

You switched off your phone and started crying. You couldn't do anything if Jimin got to know about this he'll surely kill Jungkook and you can't risk his life. He's too precious for you.

Next day, you found out Jungkook went to Busan. His home town to meet his Grandma and family because she's sick. You sighed in relief knowing if Jungkook would be away then Jimin can't harm him.

After school ends, you're walking in the hallway but suddenly Jack, your classmate came to you and asked for the notes. You smiled and gave him and out of nowhere, he hugged you tightly but your body started shaking when you saw Jimin glaring at you and especially jack.

You immediately pulled back and ran to Jimin but before you could say anything, he grabbed your wrist tightly and dragged you towards the exit. He shoved you in his car forcefully and locked the door. His veins week popping out, scaring the shit out of you.